The announcers

ESPeNIS sux! Fuchem all. Dirty bassturds! :dunno

I don't know if you coined "ESPeNis" or not (if so congrats to you!)...but it's the first time I've seen it...and now that I've seen it...I'm surprised it took so long.

Hehe, I did, I did. :horns2

A few weeks back it just came to me while posting here on HB. Not that it will catch on or anything but since their love affair with the SEC began, they have looked to be the pivot person at a circle jerk.

37381-Damn-good-stuff-sir-gif-smOr.gif

Never did they mention that Nebraska was just as roughed up all year, and our star senior QB wasn't able to make the game, either.

Yeah they did. At the beginning, the middle and the end.

They put up stats showing all the records Taylor Martinez set at Nebraska. The sideline reporter spoke directly with Martinez (likely he didn't want to appear on camera) and reported what he told her about his injury and that he has set the date of the NFL combine for his recovery. At which point Ed Cunningham said a healthy Martinez deserves a chance at some position - including quarterback - in the NFL.

They speculated how much better Nebraska's season would have gone with a healthy Taylor (even if a lot of Nebraska fans don't go that far)

They were incredibly effusive about Ameer Abdullah throughout the game, even mentioning a fellow ESPN analyst saying he'd never seen a 190 pound back hit the line harder, ever.

They mentioned Nebraska's decimated offensive line several times, and also how well the reserves had stepped up.

Cunningham also defended Bo Pelini regarding the audio tape, saying it was taken out of context, said Bo had Nebraska heading in the right direction, that he deserved to keep his job and that the Huskers should be among the early favorites in the new Big 10 West.

They also mentioned how few teams could boast Nebraska's string of 9+ win seasons.

They also said a lot of things supportive of Georgia football, because why the hell wouldn't they?

When asked to rank the greatest college football teams of all-time, ESPN college football analysts put two Nebraska teams in the top 3. Fowler and Corso both appear in our own Legacy Video, calling Nebraska fans the best and most knowledgeball in college football. Not "one of the best". But "the best." Along with our gameday experience. The classiness of Nebraska fans and the Bobby Bowden anecdote are repeated in every Nebraska broadcast and now they've added the Jack Hoffman video, voted one of the best moment in the entire sporting world at the ESPYs.

If you were anybody else on the planet, you'd conclude that ESPN just can't get their nose out of Nebraska's ass.

But I guess we see what we want to see. Just don't know why Husker fans are so damn quick to perceive an insult.

:troll::espnsucks: :espnsucks: :espnsucks: :espnsucks: :espnsucks: :espnsucks: :espnsucks: :espnsucks: :espnsucks:

:espnsucks: :espnsucks: :espnsucks: :espnsucks: :espnsucks: :espnsucks: :espnsucks: :espnsucks: :espnsucks: :espnsucks:

:espnsucks: :espnsucks: :espnsucks: :espnsucks: :espnsucks: :espnsucks: :espnsucks: :espnsucks: :espnsucks: :espnsucks:

It's not just Husker Fan saying that Ed Cunningham sucks. Just read this tweet from Matt Hinton, writer for Football Outsiders, Deadspin and Football Study Hall:

@MattRHinton

Ed Cunningham instinctively zeroes in on the only possible way to suck the excitement out of a 99-yd touchdown pass. The man is a machine.

Amen to that brotha......he never really acknowledged the touchdown.....he did say, talk about the flag on the 42 yd line and how the nebraska players were trying to kick it off the field...and they need the be careful......that was priceless. 99 yd play, right after he says "I wouldn't do anything that takes to much time"

Well, if he said it was a great play he would be calling himself an idiot. And he doesn't think he's that much of an idiot. Which is why he's an idiot.

Thats why I muted the tv and listened to the radio-sync broadcast

damn, what station did this?

KLIN 94.5/1400 in Lincoln

Thank you. I wish I had done a little research and knew about this. It was so bad even my wife complained about it. Usually she only complains about me and gives the rest of the world a pass.

lol

It's 1110 KFAB in Omaha. You mean to tell me that you didn't know about the radio broadcast? They start is like 5 hours before the game, call the game and then have 5 hours AFTER the game. If you can deal with all of the commercials it's worth it to listen to callers like Richy or Husker Les.

It's the nonstop ads that drove me away to where I barely listen to the pre and postgame shows.