The announcers

ESPN is killing themselves. They got too big and too powerful for their own good. Complacency. And now with Fox rolling in..............

Not only that but they enter their political agenda as well as becoming more TMZ style reporting on gossip and personal lives of sports. I watch relevant games, around the horn, and PTI and that is it on espn.

The stupid anchors on sportscenter with their overhyped hyperboles and catch phrases is just plain annoying anymore. And I grew up on ESPN, it was my childhood for sports. Now it's self agrandizing and bloated.

Thats why I muted the tv and listened to the radio-sync broadcast

damn, what station did this?

KLIN 94.5/1400 in Lincoln

Thank you. I wish I had done a little research and knew about this. It was so bad even my wife complained about it. Usually she only complains about me and gives the rest of the world a pass.

lol

It's 1110 KFAB in Omaha. You mean to tell me that you didn't know about the radio broadcast? They start is like 5 hours before the game, call the game and then have 5 hours AFTER the game. If you can deal with all of the commercials it's worth it to listen to callers like Richy or Husker Les.

The most bias I have seen so far was during the Duke T-AM game. While Duke had the ball they kept showing Manziel on the sideline with this perplexed look. Even my 9 year old son could not understand why they were not focusing on the QB on the field! They did this during several Duke possessions. I kept yelling show Boone! He's on the field!

Thats why I muted the tv and listened to the radio-sync broadcast

damn, what station did this?

KLIN 94.5/1400 in Lincoln

Thank you. I wish I had done a little research and knew about this. It was so bad even my wife complained about it. Usually she only complains about me and gives the rest of the world a pass.

lol

It's 1110 KFAB in Omaha. You mean to tell me that you didn't know about the radio broadcast? They start is like 5 hours before the game, call the game and then have 5 hours AFTER the game. If you can deal with all of the commercials it's worth it to listen to callers like Richy or Husker Les.

No, no, no. I absolutely knew about the radio broadcast. When I was a boy my dad and I would listen to the game while we worked the cattle. I want to watch it with the video with no delay. That is what I was interested in. I used to always do this before Janet Jackson had to have her mammory fall out and it screwed it up.

I like how E($EC)PN is already making excuses in case OU beats Bama. "Well, look they really don't want to be there." Then don't accept the bowl bid. Getting tired of it. They are actively recruiting for the $EC.

My biggest issue with this is that now that there is an $EC network run by e$ECpn, there is going to be almost ZERO chance of the NCAA doing anything about the $EC's rediculous rules (or lack of them). Good luck getting the $EC to step up and stop over-offering scholerships, grayshirting, limiting academic non-qualifiers, and actually investigate recruiting violations and illegal player benifits. The money e$ECpn has put behind this is going to speak much louder than any cries for ethical behavior. e$ECpn can't afford for any of the major $EC programs to get hit with sanctions.

I didn't have any issue with them. Can't say I pay much attention to the announcers, especially when watching the game with a large group. I don't really understand the levels of anger that people have towards them.

Well if you are not listening, then there is nothing to be angry about. You don't see them much...it's an audio thing

• Fire 1