The announcers

Since the media cannot seem to get a handle on the concept of impartiality, let's just scrap the idea and put the university's announcers in the booth together. Instead of listening to that 'gina Cunningham whine for calls, let's put Greg Sharpe alongside the opponent's counterpart and let them call each other out.

We're the announcers pissing anybody else off the entire game? Every time we made a good play they always said something about a Georgia player being hurt, or the field conditions were bad. We have had tons of injuries too and we were playing on the same field.

When Cooper made that great 3rd down tackle on Gurley at end of game. The one said at least three times that there was no way Cooper makes that tackle if Gurley is 100% and the field wasn't wet. How bout just give our guy credit for a great play and shut up.

yes.

They were terrible but Beth Mowins is still worse. Imagine how bad a Mowins & Cunningham team would be.

ESPN is SEC all the way. It's blatantly obvious. I quit watching at the point when there was a pretty good scuffle. Cunningham said Nebraska had to be careful, and he said it 3 times. That pissed me off. What, just cuz we're not SEC means we cant be chippy too and fight back? f#*k ESPN and the SEC. I went to the kitchen and listened to Greg and Matt the rest a way.

+1

"They should run a QB sneak. There's no reason to run anything that takes time to develop."

_____—comment by Ed Cunningham, football genius, 5 seconds before the longest TD pass in FBS bowl history.

:rollin

• Fire 2

I usually am one to laugh at all the comments about Ed Cunningham, but today I am on board with the majority of the posters, Ed's call of the game did not sound like this was a neutral broadcast. His call of the game seemed like he only found the GA media guide.

There has to be a reason that we continue get him for any ABC or ESPN game we have.

We're the announcers pissing anybody else off the entire game? Every time we made a good play they always said something about a Georgia player being hurt, or the field conditions were bad. We have had tons of injuries too and we were playing on the same field.

When Cooper made that great 3rd down tackle on Gurley at end of game. The one said at least three times that there was no way Cooper makes that tackle if Gurley is 100% and the field wasn't wet. How bout just give our guy credit for a great play and shut up.

The game I watched the huskers never played with second string or freshmen players and the field was always perfect for our defense and offense. I guess we had the ball on the good portion of the field the entire game :sarcasm

• Fire 1