OSU

Braxton is supposedly returning.

I'm glad to hear that. He's fun to watch in college. (When he's not playing against us. lol) But he might get lost in the shuffle in the NFL.

I really can't even imagine Braxton Miller surviving in the NFL. His durability is non-existent.

OSU will be just fine for years to come. They will be slightly young on the defensive side of the ball again next year, but the freshman and sophomores that played this year gained some really good experience. At this point it seems like Bosa and a few others have a good chance to become All-Americans by the time they leave Columbus.

Saying that, no one should be worried to play them (unless you are in the current state that purdue is in). College football has really leveled out where just about every week you have to bring it or you may lose.

Forgot to mention, this loss was really disappointing in the fact that 2-5 bowl record looks a whole lot worse than 3-4 and 2-0 in BCS games for the B1G.

On the plus side, there's a chance the SEC could go 0-2 in BCS games.

A FSU win would put the ACC at 2-0 in BCS bowls this season. That may match their total from the last 15 years.

Forgot to mention, this loss was really disappointing in the fact that 2-5 bowl record looks a whole lot worse than 3-4 and 2-0 in BCS games for the B1G.

On the plus side, there's a chance the SEC could go 0-2 in BCS games.

A FSU win would put the ACC at 2-0 in BCS bowls this season. That may match their total from the last 15 years.

And if it means the SEC is 0-2, I'm more than ok with that. :P

Edited by Coqui

No bashing here. Though they pretty much performed to par with what my thoughts were prior to the season. I expected 2 losses from them one way or another and that's what happened. But if Urban can find a way to field a defense with any resemblance of a pulse, they may be the flagbearers of the conference for however long it takes for someone else to catch up with him and run Urban out of town.

I tried searching to see if this was posted anywhere, but I couldn't find it.

Ohio State DE Was Suspended For Ecstasy

Apparently Noah Spence was suspended for testing positive for ecstasy. The Big Ten considers this a PED. Spence appealed and got it reduced to street drug which is why he was only suspended for the Orange and two games next year.

Now he is filing a lawsuit against the Big Ten.

• 2 months later...

FIRE URB!!!!!!! Defense collapses, makes excuses, blames the players, blames other coaches, takes no responsibility on himself.

The Buckeyes held their second practice of the spring Thursday, and as will be the case throughout the 15 workouts the emphasis is on relying on instinct and playing without restraint instead of following the diagrammed play and reacting.

Ohio State surrendered an average of more than 38 points and 539 yards a game while closing out 1-2 in the most important games of 2013. With seven starters back from that unit, Meyer is demanding that, first and foremost, everyone play hard and fast.

The defense had a collapse of epic proportions near the end of a program-record 24-game winning streak, all under Meyer in his first two years on the job. The Buckeyes were in the hunt for a spot in the national championship game until, suddenly, they couldn't stop anybody.

His coaches have been put on notice that things will be different.

Yahoo Article

FIRE URB!!!!!!! Defense collapses, makes excuses, blames the players, blames other coaches, takes no responsibility on himself.

The Buckeyes held their second practice of the spring Thursday, and as will be the case throughout the 15 workouts the emphasis is on relying on instinct and playing without restraint instead of following the diagrammed play and reacting.

Ohio State surrendered an average of more than 38 points and 539 yards a game while closing out 1-2 in the most important games of 2013. With seven starters back from that unit, Meyer is demanding that, first and foremost, everyone play hard and fast.

The defense had a collapse of epic proportions near the end of a program-record 24-game winning streak, all under Meyer in his first two years on the job. The Buckeyes were in the hunt for a spot in the national championship game until, suddenly, they couldn't stop anybody.

His coaches have been put on notice that things will be different.

Yahoo Article

Urb cant do no wrong. He's won championships damnit. I would sell all our class and dignity to have a guy like him. Because, hey, to have someone like him, you'd have to. LOL.