GT: Michigan at Nebraska - 8PM - ESPN2

Samuel McKewon@swmckewonOWH 1m

In Mad Chatter, @dirkchatelain takes #Huskers hoops fans to task for not being loud enough against Michigan. http://sports.omaha.com/2014/01/10/mad-chatter-ameers-chance-to-lead-calling-out-husker-basketball-fans-creighton-stats/#.UtBTe9JDuSp …

Anybody go to the game that can give us an idea of whether it was loud enough or not?

I was there and I thought it was fine (esp. considering no students). It wasn't SUSTAINED loud throughout, though. Maybe D#rk ought to buy his own seat and stop with his constant bitching.......

Just back from PBA...............

I know some mentioned the crowd wasn't that great, but I thought it was overall pretty good (especially without the students).

They just don't STAY in it when it gets going..........easily deflated by a call or miss.

Even Smiles mentioned on his post-game that it's a great crowd but he'd love to see them active the entire game.

Too bad about the finish.............these games where we have a chance to be competitive..........just HAVE to finish.........this one will hurt by the end of the season when we are scratching for enough wins for any post season.

Wasn't that a great halftime show?

I know some mentioned the crowd wasn't that great, but I thought it was overall pretty good (especially without the students).

They just don't STAY in it when it gets going..........easily deflated by a call or miss.

Even Smiles mentioned on his post-game that it's a great crowd but he'd love to see them active the entire game.

Too bad about the finish.............these games where we have a chance to be competitive..........just HAVE to finish.........this one will hurt by the end of the season when we are scratching for enough wins for any post season.

Don't know if you're serious, but I caught a glimpse of some guys on skates and then went to the terrace to discuss the game with some buddies. Did I really miss something worth watching?

Don't know if you're serious, but I caught a glimpse of some guys on skates and then went to the terrace to discuss the game with some buddies. Did I really miss something worth watching?

Only if you enjoy watching five dudes on roller skates dance to songs you would hear at a high school dance. Probably the worst thing I have ever seen as a halftime show.

Only if you enjoy watching five dudes on roller skates dance to songs you would hear at a high school dance. Probably the worst thing I have ever seen as a halftime show.

Thanks for the reprieve...........doesn't sound like much of anything anyone would be interested in...........as evidenced by the lack of conversation about it afterward.

Having said that.......they have provided some pretty neat acts the last few years..........sounds like this one should be relegated to the dumpster.

Don't know if you're serious, but I caught a glimpse of some guys on skates and then went to the terrace to discuss the game with some buddies.  Did I really miss something worth watching?

Thanks for the reprieve...........doesn't sound like much of anything anyone would be interested in...........as evidenced by the lack of conversation about it afterward.

Having said that.......they have provided some pretty neat acts the last few years..........sounds like this one should be relegated to the dumpster.

Don't worry I was being sarcastic absolutely awful

It was not loud. The only time it got loud was when we made small run to inch closer. However everytime we took the lead, Michigan would take a timeout and then the crowd would be dead again. There is a capability of PBA to get very loud. I was in the top

Section and no one made a peep on defense.

For what it's worth and to add to the discussion, Sipple's column today quotes Michigan's Nic Stauskas "This is about as hostile an environment as you'll see".