@FauxPelini reveals his true identity. NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

The pedestal that faux is on (especially around here) is pretty annoying to me. Its as if people think he is the only person to ever parody a celebrity. Its some random dude who has too much time on his hands. Big whoop.

Too much time on his hands? How much time does it take to send out random tweets a few times a week to various folks. I guarantee-GUARANTEE-you use more time in a day reading and commenting on this board than he uses on his Faux twitter account in a week.

No, you guarantee that YOU use more time in a day reading and commenting on here than faux's twitter use.

Lol this is funny. You're way wrong bro. Not that big of a deal... but you're way off base. He has 3,000 tweets. All based off parodying and pretending to be somebody else. I have 1000 posts off following my team... and I dont even check this place everyday. You're making me sound way more against the dude than I am. Its all good fun dont get me wrong.... but the level that some people hold this guy has me shaking my head sometimes.

Faux pelini could literally be anyone on huskerboard, as long as we devoted that much time or energy.

Too much time on his hands? How much time does it take to send out random tweets a few times a week to various folks. I guarantee-GUARANTEE-you use more time in a day reading and commenting on this board than he uses on his Faux twitter account in a week.

Lol this is funny. You're way wrong bro. Not that big of a deal... but you're way off base. He has 3,000 tweets. All based off parodying and pretending to be somebody else. I have 1000 off following my team.

neither of you are right or wrong because neither of you know how much time he dedicates to his parody account.

as a fan of twitter, i know it is not that hard to be on twitter or quickly tweet something while watching freaking tv, which he mostly tweets during husker games or big sporting events. so he is already wasting time, why not multitask?

Lol this is funny. You're way wrong bro. Not that big of a deal... but you're way off base. He has 3,000 tweets. All based off parodying and pretending to be somebody else. I have 1000 off following my team.

neither of you are right or wrong because neither of you know how much time he dedicates to his parody account.

as a fan of twitter, i know it is not that hard to be on twitter or quickly tweet something while watching freaking tv, which he mostly tweets during husker games or big sporting events. so he is already wasting time, why not multitask?

you replied before i was done with my post. i have a twitter account and i tweet during events also... but i also dont focus my time and the perspective of those tweets to be funny to a crowd or mimic or pretend to be someone other than me. i'm for faux pelini tho... this is becoming something its not.

lmao I follow hiim. my post wasnt targeted at him, its about the people that think he's celeb worthy. oh the irony of people taking it personal and pinning faux pelini vs me.

so you do not think he is celeb worthy and you think he spends too much time with this persona? sounds like it is about him. you were clearly judging his use of time. i would argue it is a better use of time than most of ours on the internet. and i imagine he is pretty quick with coming up with tweets. just a clever guy sharing his gift in the most perfect medium for it.

Did you not read my post? I said I GUARANTEE it. There is no arguing with that. Such is without contestation. Dun.

No, you guarantee that YOU use more time in a day reading and commenting on here than faux's twitter use. Dun.

I'm not on here like you are. Dun.

you replied before i was done with my post. i have a twitter account and i tweet during events also... but i also dont focus my time and the perspective of those tweets to be funny to a crowd or mimic or pretend to be someone other than me. i'm for faux pelini tho... this is becoming something its not.

How is it different from dedicating a lot of time to Huskerboard?

It's pretty simple. If you don't like it, don't follow it, don't do it. Some people will never be stand-up comedians, but like being anonymously funny behind the scenes. Sometimes they hit homers, sometimes it's a swing and a miss. But followers or naysayers have an easy solution to anything. The 'power' button.

Believe it or not, I never used a Twitter and Facebook accounts at all. I suppose way behind the times but I still think 99.99% twitter users are geeks types, you know too much time on geeks hands or teenybopper girls. Hey, I got a new cellphone but only semi-emergency calls (Tracfone!). Oh god, I'm old!

brown hair guy = me

• Fire 1