Hope Moss Doesn't Return if . . .

So OP. IF Moss is FOUND GUILTY, you dont want him back. But yet, you throw Winston under the bus even after he was given his due process and it's so obvious he did no wrong that he wasnt even charged. LOL. Nice try.

Just because he wasn't charged doesn't mean he's not guilty. There just may not be evidence or other reasons for not charging him. Listen, I don't know what happened. But, I do believe it sets a very bad example to have him as a Hiesman winner. Yes, that is unfair to him if he didn't do it. But, that's just what happens when someone alledges you of raping them. (I also agree with the OP that Moss should go if he's guilty, but not going to get into now as that subject was addressed a long time ago, before the season even started, in a past post).

If he is guilty for what he's charged, I don't want him back. I can take bar fights and brawls, but it's too weird to have a guy flashing people. Sorry. Kind of like how I didn't vote for FSU in the NC (even though I hate the SEC): I can't vote for guys who abuse women. Sorry. One guy like Moss (if true) can tarnish an entire program's image. I'm not holding anybody but Moss responsible. And, yes, I realize that with 120+ guys in a program, some are going to go sideways. Again, don't mind, so long as it's not oddball conduct. I want families to know that NU treats women with respect and don't have any desire to have oddballs on their team out of respect to women.

So you're telling me that you've never pulled your dong out in a convenience store before?.. I don't believe you...

If he is guilty for what he's charged, I don't want him back. I can take bar fights and brawls, but it's too weird to have a guy flashing people. Sorry. Kind of like how I didn't vote for FSU in the NC (even though I hate the SEC): I can't vote for guys who abuse women. Sorry. One guy like Moss (if true) can tarnish an entire program's image. I'm not holding anybody but Moss responsible. And, yes, I realize that with 120+ guys in a program, some are going to go sideways. Again, don't mind, so long as it's not oddball conduct. I want families to know that NU treats women with respect and don't have any desire to have oddballs on their team out of respect to women.

I hope he returns just to f'ing piss you off.

• Fire 2

So OP. IF Moss is FOUND GUILTY, you dont want him back. But yet, you throw Winston under the bus even after he was given his due process and it's so obvious he did no wrong that he wasnt even charged. LOL. Nice try.

Just because he wasn't charged doesn't mean he's not guilty. There just may not be evidence or other reasons for not charging him. Listen, I don't know what happened. But, I do believe it sets a very bad example to have him as a Hiesman winner. Yes, that is unfair to him if he didn't do it. But, that's just what happens when someone alledges you of raping them. (I also agree with the OP that Moss should go if he's guilty, but not going to get into now as that subject was addressed a long time ago, before the season even started, in a past post).

It also shows a bad example that someone just had to allegedly claim something to ruin someone's hopes in winning something. If they didn't have the proof, or whatever it was to charge him, then its not fair to treat the guy like he is guilty. Lets punish people for sh#t they didn't do!

If Moss is found guilty, there is no way in hell he should be kicked off the team. Why you might ask? Because he has kept his nose clean since this incident. People deserve a second chance. Put him on a very short leash and if he fu#*$ up, its his loss.

It also shows a bad example that someone just had to allegedly claim something to ruin someone's hopes in winning something. If they didn't have the proof, or whatever it was to charge him, then its not fair to treat the guy like he is guilty. Lets punish people for sh#t they didn't do!

If Moss is found guilty, there is no way in hell he should be kicked off the team. Why you might ask? Because he has kept his nose clean since this incident. People deserve a second chance. Put him on a very short leash and if he fu#*$ up, its his loss.

Well, yes, the situation is bad for everyone. She has been "punished" and so has he. The distinction I'm making (from your line of thinking) is that he not being "punished" for rape -- he is being "punished" for being involved in an allegation of rape. I know this seems like it's a non-sequitur, but to me it's different. Fair or not, that's the reality. Simply making the claim raises a sink that can't be ignored. Yes, I know you disagree. But that's my view.

Also, I don't know all the facts, but she didn't make the claim to ruin his chance of winning the Hiesman. She made it on the night the rape allegedly occurred (a long time ago), and has continued that claim to this day.

On Moss, I think it's a big deal. But considering it happened before the season, it is odd. The only explanation I can think of is the school admin (not Bo) took time and now won't allow him back, or he's not happy here (maybe because they required him to do things as a result of the incident, grades or otherwise). Stated another way, and in response to your comment, I don't think Bo kicked him off the team. I think there is something else going on.

So you're telling me that you've never pulled your dong out in a convenience store before?.. I don't believe you...

I did at a 7-11 once. It was late at night, I retrieved it from its enclosure, and it was shriveled and wrinkled. I was amazed that the guy still wanted $2.99. Wait...you meant 'dog' not 'dong' as in 'hot dog' right?

Sure glad I never did anything stupid when I was that age. Yeah, right.

I think he should get another chance.

Cant completrly agree with this as far as winston is concerned. Wasnt gharged with sexusl assault so hotta say he difnt do it. But if he did i dont think he deservrs a second chanfe.

But as ive said at least fige times on the hoard in different places, even if he is welcome back im not sure he comes bagk. From what ive heard he just really doesnt like it here.

I did at a 7-11 once. It was late at night, I retrieved it from its enclosure, and it was shriveled and wrinkled. I was amazed that the guy still wanted $2.99. Wait...you meant 'dog' not 'dong' as in 'hot dog' right?

1105684_o.gifBig Gulps Huh? Well.........see ya.

Sure glad I never did anything stupid when I was that age. Yeah, right.

I think he should get another chance.

Cant completrly agree with this as far as winston is concerned. Wasnt gharged with sexusl assault so hotta say he difnt do it. But if he did i dont think he deservrs a second chanfe.

But as ive said at least fige times on the hoard in different places, even if he is welcome back im not sure he comes bagk. From what ive heard he just really doesnt like it here.

I agree. Sexual assault is inexcusable. Pulling your wanger out is a bad decision.

Well, yes, the situation is bad for everyone. She has been "punished" and so has he. The distinction I'm making (from your line of thinking) is that he not being "punished" for rape -- he is being "punished" for being involved in an allegation of rape. I know this seems like it's a non-sequitur, but to me it's different. Fair or not, that's the reality. Simply making the claim raises a sink that can't be ignored. Yes, I know you disagree. But that's my view.

Also, I don't know all the facts, but she didn't make the claim to ruin his chance of winning the Hiesman. She made it on the night the rape allegedly occurred (a long time ago), and has continued that claim to this day.

On Moss, I think it's a big deal. But considering it happened before the season, it is odd. The only explanation I can think of is the school admin (not Bo) took time and now won't allow him back, or he's not happy here (maybe because they required him to do things as a result of the incident, grades or otherwise). Stated another way, and in response to your comment, I don't think Bo kicked him off the team. I think there is something else going on.

She's told several different claims to the law enforcement. IMO, it seems like she's money hunting. One of her claims was that the man who assaulted her stood 5'9. Jameis's height is 6'4. Dont know how anyone can't tell the difference between a slightly short man and a giant.

She's told several different claims to the law enforcement. IMO, it seems like she's money hunting. One of her claims was that the man who assaulted her stood 5'9. Jameis's height is 6'4. Dont know how anyone can't tell the difference between a slightly short man and a giant.

I wouldnt say shes lying though. Almost every drunk chick has told me huys seem smaller than they are when they(the vhivk) is drunk.

I wouldnt say shes lying though. Almost every drunk chick has told me huys seem smaller than they are when they(the vhivk) is drunk.

C N Ref had some drinky drinky tonight!

The huy might be having vhivk problems. A good reason to get drunk. :lol:

• Fire 2