True Detective

Much like most HBO shows, it takes a couple episodes to get into it (at least it did and normally does for me). Haven't had a chance to watch last nights yet but the third episode is what really got me hooked. Excited to see where the show goes from here.

The episode that aired last night is intense.

Excellent. I'm going to watch it after work tonight. I was hoping for that, with the way episode 3 ended.

• 4 weeks later...

How many total episodes were there?

Eight! Probably won't take you too long. :P

Probably not. Should be done by next week. Looking forward to it, though.

My wife said she got so freaked out by the first episode that she had to watch 2 episodes of Bar Rescue to get her mind off of it.

Ask her if she saw me. I was at the reopening of the O'Bannions bar in Bellevue, NE that aired last week. I was the tall guy :lol:

How many total episodes were there?

Eight! Probably won't take you too long. :P

Probably not. Should be done by next week. Looking forward to it, though.

My wife said she got so freaked out by the first episode that she had to watch 2 episodes of Bar Rescue to get her mind off of it.

Ask her if she saw me. I was at the reopening of the O'Bannions bar in Bellevue, NE that aired last week. I was the tall guy :lol:

My brother in law was there as well. He was filmed talking with one of the bartenders