Benny Parker

Nick Bahe@NickBahe 50s

Benny Parker is 10-12 from the field in his last 4 games & 16-26 from the field since Biggs dismissal. Talk about filling a role efficiently

If only our starting PG shot like this...

Wow! His shooting percentage is inflated because of his defense & layups. Tai has not shot much the last 3 games due to foul trouble. Benny has really improved from last year, when he was a freshman. Benny is a great spark off the bench, why can't we live with this!

Nick Bahe@NickBahe 50s

Benny Parker is 10-12 from the field in his last 4 games & 16-26 from the field since Biggs dismissal. Talk about filling a role efficiently

Wow! His shooting percentage is inflated because of his defense & layups. Tai has not shot much the last 3 games due to foul trouble. Benny has really improved from last year, when he was a freshman. Benny is a great spark off the bench, why can't we live with this!

I am very happy with what Parker brings off the bench. I just wish Webster, as the starter, shot even close to this well.

Nick Bahe@NickBahe 50s

I am very happy with what Parker brings off the bench. I just wish Webster, as the starter, shot even close to this well.

I love Benny, without him we lose a couple of games we won. I am just saying that Tai avg. 1 shot per game. Its all about confidence. I hope we are talking about his improvement next year.

Nick Bahe@NickBahe 50s

I love Benny, without him we lose a couple of games we won. I am just saying that Tai avg. 1 shot per game. Its all about confidence. I hope we are talking about his improvement next year.

Me too.

Season shooting percentages. Statistically he is the 3rd worst shooter we have on the court. I believe he can pick up his numbers, its just going to take more practice on the hardwood. I love seeing the kid on the court though, his defense is electrifying to say the least.

Leslee Smith- 55.4%

Walter Pitchford- 45.9%

Terran Petteway- 44.6%

Shavon Shields- 43%

David Rivers- 40%

Benny Parker- 38.5%

Ray Gellegos- 38.3%

Tai Webster- 32%

I was surprising Leslee's percent. I cringed every time when handling the ball. Most of the time, stone hands including his shooter techniques.

Season shooting percentages. Statistically he is the 3rd worst shooter we have on the court. I believe he can pick up his numbers, its just going to take more practice on the hardwood. I love seeing the kid on the court though, his defense is electrifying to say the least.

Leslee Smith- 55.4%

Walter Pitchford- 45.9%

Terran Petteway- 44.6%

Shavon Shields- 43%

David Rivers- 40%

Benny Parker- 38.5%

Ray Gellegos- 38.3%

Tai Webster- 32%

I was surprising Leslee's percent. I cringed every time when handling the ball. Most of the time, stone hands including his shooter techniques.

He does not have the greatest ball handling skills, but he has a nice soft shooting touch. This is why he has a high shooting average.

Leslee Smith- 55.4%

Walter Pitchford- 45.9%

Terran Petteway- 44.6%

Shavon Shields- 43%

David Rivers- 40%

Benny Parker- 38.5%

Ray Gellegos- 38.3%

Tai Webster- 32%

He does not have the greatest ball handling skills, but he has a nice soft shooting touch. This is why he has a high shooting average.

It makes sense cause Leslie's farthest shot has been four feel away from the bucket.. He does have nice touch though