Official Huskerboard Spring Game Tailgate & Bar Crawl 2014

The chips were a little worse for wear when they arrived, pretty crushed up, unfortunately. They were great anyway.

It probably sounds pretty weird that we're all carrying on about the chips to those of you who didn't get to come, but those freakin chips are crazy good.

It was good to see Crewe again, the most gentlemanly HuskerBoard member of them all.

Always great to meet up with my compadre addict, who conscientously poured out a measure for every HuskerBoard member not in attendance.

I'm glad to have met Army Allen, who was as cool as could be.

MO Husker's avatar makes sense now that I got to meet him and shake his hand.

HotGrillOnGrillAction continues to set the bar high for great tailgates. Thanks for the koozie. Next time we meet up I'll have to get that autographed.

EZ-E made an appearance, complete with cowboy boots and grog. Follow the advice I gave you, young man. Slow, fat and stupid is no wayto go through life, son.

Minnesota reminded me of when we first "met," and I'm sorry to say I can't remember that for the life of me. PM me a link!

The Count (ah!ah!ah!) was great to see again. Another classy gentleman, with the best harem this side of Riyadh.

Landlord did a fine job of getting things organized. Thanks for taking care of that! Too bad we missed you at Brewsky's on Friday.

AK-47, sorry we didn't get a chance to talk! You hung out with the Bad Cats too much. We'll have to fix that next time.

True, you are such a gentleman in person. Glad to hear things are a little more stable for you right now. We really need to talk about Martinez more!

Who did I miss? Anyone? Just BBBXII, right? Thanks for confirming our mortal enemy status. I always suspected it was you. Pistols at dawn!

• Fire 2