Carl moving back to Lincoln

Would he accept anything other than DC? Wouldnt mind him and Paps splitting the DC duties.

With everything that went on. I wouldn't be suprised if he accepted a postion coach job. I don't know what coach we would push out for him though. My guess is Cotton will be here till Sam is gone & then he will retire at 60. Ross Els would be my guess. Make him LB/ST coach. Maybe make him Co-DC.

I seen a qoute that Carl is moving back to Lincoln. I wonder when Carl ends up back on the staff if at all.

Where did you "seen" that quote?

It was in the article last week where he was defending himself...

He has been living in the Fort Lauderdale area, but is in the process of moving to Nebraska, where his brother, Bo, is the head football coach of the Cornhuskers. He has been spending time with his children, including his oldest daughter, Nicole, who is a theater major at Florida Atlantic.

Read More: http://sportsillustr.../#ixzz2xpb3Ju5p

...so his daughter is in Florida, and he's still moving back to Nebraska.

• Fire 2
I seen a qoute that Carl is moving back to Lincoln. I wonder when Carl ends up back on the staff if at all.

Where did you "seen" that quote?

It was in the article last week where he was defending himself...

He has been living in the Fort Lauderdale area, but is in the process of moving to Nebraska, where his brother, Bo, is the head football coach of the Cornhuskers. He has been spending time with his children, including his oldest daughter, Nicole, who is a theater major at Florida Atlantic.

Read More: http://sportsillustr.../#ixzz2xpb3Ju5p

...so his daughter is in Florida, and he's still moving back to Nebraska.

Thanks, missed that part.