Rancher vs. Feds

No lengthy Blow out about the Gov't. It just really seems to me that the Government wants to keep taking our rights from us constantly, you know for our own safety and all, but never really gives anything, not that I want a handout, but I really don't want to lose the right say God in public or hunt with guns or have them for protection. I am sure there are others but no one here really cares, I am sure lol.

No lengthy Blow out about the Gov't. It just really seems to me that the Government wants to keep taking our rights from us constantly, you know for our own safety and all, but never really gives anything, not that I want a handout, but I really don't want to lose the right say God in public or hunt with guns or have them for protection. I am sure there are others but no one here really cares, I am sure lol.

What rights are being taken away from you?

I think we all care very much about keeping those rights. Some examples of the bolded would be great fodder for discussion.

Now, what does any of this have to do with this Bundy fellow?

Bundy himself I am guessing has more to do with a list of things he has disagreed with the government about over a period of time and actually has little to do with his cattle. He went all crazy when they shot his cattle and the feds decided to take more state land not federal land, and then wanted him to pay taxes on the use of that land which he would not do. Well, all because of a tortoise that's endangered, well good excuse I guess for the feds to shoot his cattle.

I really think you're just typing random words at this point.

• Fire 1

Wow, Carl had not seen that thanks. Tschu I am really not trying to attack anyone or single out any one either. I am simply saying that I don't disagree with people taking a stand to protect their rights against this administration. I had said also that I don't necessarily agree with what Bundy is doing as a whole, but I don't really blame him either. All in all the main stream media sucks donkey dicks and only reports on what fits their agenda at the time...So sad

I can't even post a reply because I'll get infracted/banned

Bundy himself I am guessing has more to do with a list of things he has disagreed with the government about over a period of time and actually has little to do with his cattle. He went all crazy when they shot his cattle and the feds decided to take more state land not federal land, and then wanted him to pay taxes on the use of that land which he would not do. Well, all because of a tortoise that's endangered, well good excuse I guess for the feds to shoot his cattle.

You really need to read up on how property rights work, and where ownership of land comes from. As you seem to live in a magical fantasy world where everyone can do whatever they want with whatever land they want. You would probably get pretty upset if your neighbor decided your front lawn was where he wanted to park his car. This is very similar.

BUNDY DID NOT OWN THE LAND HE WAS GRAZING HIS CATTLE ON Period. The Federal Government owns the land, and has since it was ceded from Mexico. And is so reflected in the Nevada State Constitution. Unless you live in what was a colony, and had your land granted by a Crown, and maintained family ownership, your land was granted to someone from the United States Federal Government. You can go fact check this yourself at your local courthouse.