Rancher vs. Feds

Okay...so the Federal government used due process, gave Bundy ample time and opportunities to pay up or relocate (in spite of multiple court rulings against Bundy and local reporting which shows that Bundy doesn't have a familial claim to the land), and you're saying the Federal Government is partially in the wrong? Because they gave Bundy opportunities to make right?

4 or 5 years, thats ample time...

20 years, seriously?

You go in, you let him know whats what, either he complies or he doesn't and things go from there. Not that difficult.

I've been reading about this for 3 weeks and posting about it on several other forums, all of which are larger than Huskerboard. You are the only person that I've seen take this stance. It's a truly bizarre stance. There's a due process for everything, and Bundy has been appealing at every step.

I've been reading about this for 3 weeks and posting about it on several other forums, all of which are larger than Huskerboard. You are the only person that I've seen take this stance. It's a truly bizarre stance. There's a due process for everything, and Bundy has been appealing at every step.

Neat...

• Fire 1

No matter what side of the fence you are on people would be lying to themselves I they don't see the so called tea baggers are doing things to shake things up a bit and hold these politicians accountable for their actions. Especially, for the ones that are buying into the lobbyists BS just to get a bill passed that has little to do with the bill itself. Our gov't and the administration right now Is killing the moral of their citizens, and I truly believe that we will see more of this in the future and It could possibly turn into something far worse than a pissing match. I hope to God I am wrong but deep down I know I am not. What is really Scary is the fact that the white house said when this first started that if any news media reported on it they would remove their pass for the white house. If they weren't afraid of more of this happening then they wouldn't have done that and would have made an example of them (Mr. Bundy& Co.)

No matter what side of the fence you are on people would be lying to themselves I they don't see the so called tea baggers are doing things to shake things up a bit and hold these politicians accountable for their actions. Especially, for the ones that are buying into the lobbyists BS just to get a bill passed that has little to do with the bill itself. Our gov't and the administration right now Is killing the moral of their citizens, and I truly believe that we will see more of this in the future and It could possibly turn into something far worse than a pissing match. I hope to God I am wrong but deep down I know I am not. What is really Scary is the fact that the white house said when this first started that if any news media reported on it they would remove their pass for the white house. If they weren't afraid of more of this happening then they wouldn't have done that and would have made an example of them (Mr. Bundy& Co.)

200_s.gif

Well it was well stated a few times on fox. Fox basically said screw you from what I gathered. And they were right because I couldn't find it any where until recently they reported the "Racist" comments that he made.

Um, he's right. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Obama say this before passing out at 31 Flavors last night.

I guess it's pretty serious.

• Fire 2