Rancher vs. Feds

Wow, Carl had not seen that thanks. Tschu I am really not trying to attack anyone or single out any one either. I am simply saying that I don't disagree with people taking a stand to protect their rights against this administration. I had said also that I don't necessarily agree with what Bundy is doing as a whole, but I don't really blame him either. All in all the main stream media sucks donkey dicks and only reports on what fits their agenda at the time...So sad

Which of poor Mr. Bundy's rights was "the administration" infringing upon again?

Which of poor Mr. Bundy's rights was "the administration" infringing upon again?

His right to illegally graze his cattle on the taxpayers dime.

The problem is you can't get these people to give a straight answer. They speak in generalities about the constitution, freedom, rights, and America, but they can't string together a coherent answer to a simple question.

His right to illegally graze his cattle on the taxpayers dime.

The problem is you can't get these people to give a straight answer. They speak in generalities about the constitution, freedom, rights, and America, but they can't string together a coherent answer to a simple question.

Free speech zones, the SECOND AMENDMENT, property rights.

(I think the reason why they can't give a coherent answer is #1 it doesn't exist, and more importantly, #2 many don't know what "coherent" means.)

Out of curiosity do all of you consider the US to be a Free country?

In what way? "Free country" is awfully general.

Heh. Yes indeed.

Out of curiosity do all of you consider the US to be a Free country?

Does being a free country mean you can do whatever you please without repercussion? If it does, then no.

Do you believe we are free according to our founding fathers or are we just making new rules as we go to make sure the citizens stay naïve?

You obviously are looking for a certain answer so you can unload a frothy rant, but your questions are too nonsensical to even provide a smart-ass answer to. Stop beating around the bush and just give your thoughts on the government, the founding fathers, the media, and Cliven Bundy. Don't leave anything out, tell us everything.

• Fire 5