Just another Bo article

Redux

That might be reading a bit much into an inoccuous figure of speech...

maybe, but my point is that i do not think he is a different person at all, which is not a bad think. i never thought he was a bad guy. he just realized that his public image needs help.

but i am curious as to how he is different other than making an effort to garner better public appeal.

That might be reading a bit much into an inoccuous figure of speech...

maybe, but my point is that i do not think he is a different person at all, which is not a bad think. i never thought he was a bad guy. he just realized that his public image needs help.

but i am curious as to how he is different other than making an effort to garner better public appeal.

I agree with that.

I think winning the bowl game, made a huge change. He saw that the young kids, got the message. He is not a stupid person, he knows that his actions hurt the team at times. I hate the PR program, but someone at a much higher level felt it was/is necessary.

I think winning the bowl game, made a huge change. He saw that the young kids, got the message. He is not a stupid person, he knows that his actions hurt the team at times. I hate the PR program, but someone at a much higher level felt it was/is necessary.

Something had to be neccesary.

But it won't mean a thing in the world if they don't win.

I want them to win as bad as anyone. I just do not place the total picture on it. You know I have not been a fan, you gave me a lot of hell over it! I think, I see things changing. I can handle losses, because no matter what others think, I do not believe our talent is on a National level yet. I just do not want to see the kids embarrassed, out coached, out worked, out hearted(?). Still can not call myself a fan of Bo. But I have decided I want him to have this year, and for him to become what we need. He keeps his cool, we play every game for 60 minutes, and lose to a better team, so be it. Bo can stay. We get railroaded, deer in the head lights look, meltdowns, he can not be gone fast enough. 7 years is more than enough, his kids are here.

If I saw 3 Husker fans threaten someone for being a fan of another team Id probably back up the fan of another team and tell those asswads they arent real Husker fans.

Ya i would do the same Red... Thats the difference between fan bases as a whole though. Iowa fans in Sioux City or as i call Sewer sh**ty, go above and beyond to hate and put down Nebraska football. Since we are a border town we are split as a fan base alot of Huskers here. And Iowa fans hate the fact they have never won a single national title. So they do whatever they can do to stick together and pat each others backs when they are down. I could rant for hours about Iowa sorry. I may start a thread soon 1000 reasons to hate the hawkeyes!

As someone who lived in the Siouxland area, ignore them. Be apathetic to everything they say and if you can't, pretend you are. When the yearly meeting arrives, look suprised when questioned about the game and ask, " Oh, that's who we are playing this week? I was just so clamored about Thanksgiving!"

Most Iowa fans want you to know that they exist because that is all they really have.