The Jack is back 24 lives another day super forum

Did anybody really think he was going to be speaking to the President? I hope that part was a joke, otherwise...

Jack always has direct access to the President. However, I did not think he would be speaking to him in the first two hours. I will be amazed if he doesn't talk to the pres and utter those very words before the twelve hours are up.

It didn't go over. As for the over/under list, I see that you only indicated the first two hours in one. I guess I assumed it applied to them all, since it'll be OVER for every single one otherwise.

Sorry I wasn't more clear, all my over/unders were intended only for the two hour premier.

Let me say I watched the first few years religiously but didn't watch as much the last year (4 years ago) ? I did watch last night and see the format is about the same as before. Jack in trouble, goes rogue, idiots in charge of the CIA, many men dying quickly, Jack gets grazed by a bullet, Chloe always loyal and finally near resolution of the problem foiled by either bad luck or a CIA screwup so the show can go on another hour. I don't know if the formula will work with the 4 year hiatus. Still kinda fun and I'll probably watch a few more weeks.....till softball season gets here.

Let me say I watched the first few years religiously but didn't watch as much the last year (4 years ago) ? I did watch last night and see the format is about the same as before. Jack in trouble, goes rogue, idiots in charge of the CIA, many men dying quickly, Jack gets grazed by a bullet, Chloe always loyal and finally near resolution of the problem foiled by either bad luck or a CIA screwup so the show can go on another hour. I don't know if the formula will work with the 4 year hiatus. Still kinda fun and I'll probably watch a few more weeks.....till softball season gets here.

Yeah, that is pretty much it!

I still like it though...but it would be funny to see him working a desk job and getting upset with the day to day things.

"Who took my lunch...it said JACK on the bag...WHO TOOK IT"