Ticket info

Ok i am trying to plan a trip to A husker game next year... I live in Houston,Texas so it is gonna be a part of a vacation that i wanna plan.. I have never been to a Husker game before but i have watched every game i could since i was little.. My wife called some one in the ticket place and the lady told her that there was really no way we were gonna be able to get tickets.. How true is that cause i really want to make it to a Nebraska home game..

Willis

Ok i am trying to plan a trip to A husker game next year... I live in Houston,Texas so it is gonna be a part of a vacation that i wanna plan.. I have never been to a Husker game before but i have watched every game i could since i was little.. My wife called some one in the ticket place and the lady told her that there was really no way we were gonna be able to get tickets.. How true is that cause i really want to make it to a Nebraska home game..

Willis

Whoever said this is blind. As said in a few replies, tickets are out there before the game.

Baytown:

Tickets will not be a problem.... I have been to almost every home game in the past 17 years and have a hard time recalling it ever being impossible to land tickets..

As nameless said, Texas and CU will be a little more difficult than the othersm but you can probably land those too.

Futhermore, keep asking on this board.....something will likely show.... Good luck on planning your trip..... :restore2

See as most of you have said it shouldnt be a problem if i live there.. But damn i am in Baytown TX.. I cant just plan a trip there and hope to get some from some where. I would be really upsaet not to land some.. You know what i mean..

Willis

Of course. For this past season I was able to get tickets on ebay for the Wake Forest, Texas Tech, and Oklahoma games at or below face value. You should have no problem locating some tickets ahead of time. If nothing else, you can post a Want To Buy ad on the classifieds section for the particular game that you want and perhaps you can get some tickets that way. Best of luck to you.

When are Spring Game tickets available? I been to the last two, but I cant seem to remember when.

Spring games tickets are not a problem, you can buy them right before kickoff from the ticket office. The problem is finding a good seat really quick before it fills up.

As far as games Baytown, i would recommend the Kansas game because a lot of Kansas fans return tickets and they are easier to find in my opinion