Homosexuality, Culture, and Theology

Do not allow yourself to be confined by religion, politics or any other spurious trains of thought. Be original, be yourself, don't rely on a book, what some religious personality, or some fraudulent media outlet wants you to believe, or be afraid of.

Follow your heart, you won't go wrong..

~ 1st Commandment of me

Prove it man. Give me something worthwhile to show me how I am objectively wrong that isn't based on the inconsistent and ever changing cultural agenda of the present time. If it's this obvious then just prove it to me - especially when my side of the moral issue leads me to love gay people, to have close and treasured relationships with them, and to fight for their liberties and rights.

again, because the christian church has never changed its view on what constitutes a sin:

St. Augustine tells early Christians that deaf children are a sign of God's anger at the sins of their parents.

link.

The lone difference between a gay person and a straight person is who they have sex with. It's not that I think children should be shielded from the gays, I think children should be shielded from sexuality, full stop.

Making that character gay serves no purpose in a children's show. Children don't need to know about sex - gay, straight or otherwise.

I'm not in favor of that move. It seems unnecessary and dumb.

That's not the lone difference. The difference is who they love and have romantic relationships with.

We've had movies and shows with straight love featured prominently shoved down our faces. Even children's movies :o :o :o :o

I'd make a list, but I think it's all of them.

OK. Ya got me there.