Something you wish you had done...

I wish I would've spent more time with my Grandma before she died. Most important person in my life. And I took spending time with her for granted. Any day someone you love could be told they have 2 weeks to live out of the blue. Biggest Husker fan I've ever known. I'm positive she's in Heaven and the first thing she did when she got there was to make sure they get BTN!

I wish I would've joined the military again, I know it's already been said, but it's true. I was in the Air Guard here in Des Moines for a short time, had a bad reaction to one of the shots they gave me in boot camp and almost died from it. I have no idea what it was, but I received an honorable discharge, but that doesn't make me feel any better about it. I wanted to serve, I still want to serve, my wife doesn't get it and probably never will. I'm clear to join again if I want, but she fights me tooth and nail on it because she doesn't want to go through all the stuff that comes along with it. I tell her someone has to fight for freedom, might as well be me. I'm a little left of center though and would need to do something fairly risky, not just sit behind a desk and push papers around. Several people along with my wife tell me, "You're already serving your community right now!?" that's not enough for some reason and I know I'll regret it later, already do.

I wish I wouldn't have listened to many of the people who were supposed to give me good advice, especially ones that said just take some pain meds and push on through it or tough it out instead of hey maybe you better get that fixed and we'll figure out the finances later. Would be much happier now.

I wish I was a little bit taller...I wish I was a baller...I wish I had a rabbit in a hat and a bat and a '64 Impala...

I was waiting for someone to post this +1

Ha! Thanks!

I wish that I would have been in college when having frat parties was the norm and not something you had to hide! Ugggggg! ColoHusker knows what I mean!