The Next Great HuskerBoard Bar Get-Together - Saturday the 14th, 6pm, Brewsky's @ 27th & Cornhusker

Anyone wanna snapchat or facetime it with me so I can be there?

Why don't you just be a man and tell your woman how it is?

thats got nothin to do with it. I just dont wanna drive 200 miles round trip to havd a few going away beers for someone running off to SEC country.

But i just happen to think you guys at least owe me the pleasure of being a part of it in someway. And the current level of technology in ghe world allows for it.

thats got nothin to do with it. I just dont wanna drive 200 miles round trip to havd a few going away beers for someone running off to SEC country.

But i just happen to think you guys at least owe me the pleasure of being a part of it in someway. And the current level of technology in ghe world allows for it.

Where would you be coming from? I am already in Lincoln but I came from Grand Island.

Turns out I'll be in Lincoln. If I decided to show up, what am I to expect? Never been to a Huskerboard get together. Do I need to know some secret password...? ;)

:wasted

Only HuskerJen's panty size and wifi's max bench

But for real everyone I have met in person from huskerboard with very few exceptions has been surprisingly down-to-earth, well-rounded and fun to talk to. No socially awkward internet nerds except maybe me.

Oh, but stay away from PaulCrewe that guy is the literal worst.

I make one or two weird sexual advances and all of a sudden, I am an exception?

• Fire 1

Where would you be coming from? I am already in Lincoln but I came from Grand Island.

LOL

Frickin Hastings.

Ass.

First round is on NUance.

like, do you mean body shots?

I mean, NUance (I hope he doesn't mind me saying this) out of the kindness of his heart sent money to buy a round at the bar.

It's not chips so it's just okay... but it's still pretty darned cool.

• Fire 1

LOL

Frickin Hastings.

Ass.

Well, if you wanted to stay at my in-laws for 2 nights, you could have come along! :P

LOL

Frickin Hastings.

Ass.

Well, if you wanted to stay at my in-laws for 2 nights, you could have come along! :P

I would do it for landlord.