***Official 2014 Prediction Poll***

58 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am going the national writer route and say more than 3.5, just because that's the way it's gone recently. But I wouldn't be any more or less surprised by a 12-2 than a 8-6, either one I could see

If we go 8-6, our division must have really sucked...just saying.

Heh. Yeah the dreaded "double loss".

• Fire 1

I am going the national writer route and say more than 3.5, just because that's the way it's gone recently. But I wouldn't be any more or less surprised by a 12-2 than a 8-6, either one I could see

Made the title! #relevance

Made the title! #relevance

Could happen, all my anonymous letter asking for probation for the other schools has to pay off.

Out of Wiscy and Sparty who are we more likely to beat? Sparty lost some talent and we owe Wiscy a beatdown/have yet to face Anderson and co

I'm not sold on Wisconsin. They have little impact players on their offense besides Gordon and the other RB. I think I also remember hearing that they lost some guys on the DL as well.

Out of Wiscy and Sparty who are we more likely to beat? Sparty lost some talent and we owe Wiscy a beatdown/have yet to face Anderson and co

I too would say Wisconsin. Nebraska has struggled against the run in the past, so Gordon could be dangerous, but if it becomes an offensive game I think we can keep up. Wisconsin still has question marks at QB. I know many of you think we do too, but by the time this game comes around you will all see that Armstrong is the real deal. We will be a hell of an offense by then I hope. If I'm not mistaken, Wisconsin lost quite a bit on defense. If I had to say though, I still think we probably find a way to lose this game. Purely because thats what we seem to do.

I think that Michigan State game it the most unwinnable on the schedule. They play good defense, but I really think their QB Cook is underrated as hell right now. I think Cook is a damn good one. He showed last year he could make all the throws and he made them when his team needed it. I think he's going to be even better and may give us fits.

I voted over 3.5. I think we lose four. My reasoning being that I simply try to learn from history and history tells me Nebraska football loses 4 games a year. Until proven otherwise I really have no reason to believe we won't find a way to do so again. We literally seem to always find a way.

With the talent on this team, I think it is possible to end that streak though. Best case scenario IMO, we lose two.

• Fire 2

MSU was the biggest mystery last year. They really put together an incredible season with a team nobody thought was worth a damn. Everybody knew how good their defense was but the first half the season they couldn't score on anybody. Then they exploded out of nowhere. I'd say they have a good/great season again so beating them especially in East Lansing will be our toughest challenge on the year. Not impossible but unlikely. They do tend to struggle with us though and last year they owed us one. I'll be surprised if we win it but not shocked if we keep it really really close.

MSU was the biggest mystery last year. They really put together an incredible season with a team nobody thought was worth a damn. Everybody knew how good their defense was but the first half the season they couldn't score on anybody. Then they exploded out of nowhere. I'd say they have a good/great season again so beating them especially in East Lansing will be our toughest challenge on the year. Not impossible but unlikely. They do tend to struggle with us though and last year they owed us one. I'll be surprised if we win it but not shocked if we keep it really really close.

Nobody here thought they'd be worth a damn. They were listed as contenders by several "experts" and were endlessly mocked by the experts and insiders here.

• Fire 2

I voted over 3.5. I think we lose four. My reasoning being that I simply try to learn from history and history tells me Nebraska football loses 4 games a year. Until proven otherwise I really have no reason to believe we won't find a way to do so again. We literally seem to always find a way.

With the talent on this team, I think it is possible to end that streak though. Best case scenario IMO, we lose two.

I've said this earlier in the year but there is a lot of eerie parallels between this upcoming season and how it went before Danny Nee's last year. Touted recruiting class, reasons for optimism, reasons for pessimism......

Obviously two different sports but it seems eerie to me.

Nobody here thought they'd be worth a damn. They were listed as contenders by several "experts" and were endlessly mocked by the experts and insiders here.

I am guilty of discrediting them...hell, look how they were playing on offense at the beginning of their season. It was horrid. You could tell the D looked good, but that was it.

I've said this earlier in the year but there is a lot of eerie parallels between this upcoming season and how it went before Danny Nee's

#unfoundedspeculation

I'm curious how the media are hacks......unless they say that phrase.