STORMAGEDDON 2014 - post your experiences

Still waiting in Grand Island for some craziness, just gunna assume that we'll get nothing, as usual.

Not necessarily, the cells out west are starting to show a SE shift again as they build south into the remaining energy. We're going to see southward building here, and GI could still take a hit, and I'm betting Lincoln is going to get facerolled in a couple hours.

Also, as I type this, the tornado watch was extended and shifted south a little (because of all this energy still present down along the I-80 corridor from Lincoln west, and southeast).

So yeah, just because you're south of the storms atm, don't think this is over. It's still coming this way. The only way the storms have to build is southward into all the remaining energy and instability. Within 1-2 hours we'll be seeing increased southward action.

• Fire 1

My house got hit in the 1977 twister, I think I'll be good. The weatherman on channel 7 is about to jizz his pants, this is his Vietnam.

Dude, tell this story. I want to know what your house getting hit by a tornado was like

I wasn't alive then, just have confirmed it through the tornado maps and where I live. I have been through a couple of tornadoes at our family cabin on the Platte river during the 90s.