Coaches Hot Seat 2014

NUance

Sumlin, Muschamp, Kingsbury. It's funny how some of the coaches on the verge of getting fired were the hottest coaches on the market not long ago. And I'll guarantee that some of the coaches who sign contracts for $2+ million salaries this year will be getting fired within the next three or four years.

I'd bet that the success rate for top coaches isn't any better than the success rate for 4* recruits.

• Fire 1

Would Kliff take a QB Coach job? :D

That's not a terrible idea at all

At the rate TTU is playing, he might walk out before the season is over to take that job.

For our offense Joey Ganz might be as good or better than Klifford. *Might be*.

At about a half million le$$ per year.

Would Kliff take a QB Coach job? :D

That's not a terrible idea at all

At the rate TTU is playing, he might walk out before the season is over to take that job.

For our offense Joey Ganz might be as good or better than Klifford. *Might be*.

At about a half million le$$ per year.

Isn't the popular sentiment that when Beck goes to a HC gig, so goes Ganz?

Isn't the popular sentiment that when Beck goes to a HC gig, so goes Ganz?

That was the story when the Kansas job came open.

I, for one, don't want to lose Beck. But if he does go it'd be okay for Ganz to go with him. He could cut his teeth at some other program in his first Assist. Coaching job. Then when he's got a few years under his belt we'll hire him back. :thumbs:

Hoke should be undisputed #1. And the thought of Kevin Wilson being on the hot seat is pretty ludicrous to me. He's brought Indiana a long ways, and he's got some exciting players. It would be a shame if he really gets let go because he's a good coach. Right there ought to be our next OC.

• Fire 1

Hoke should be undisputed #1. And the thought of Kevin Wilson being on the hot seat is pretty ludicrous to me. He's brought Indiana a long ways, and he's got some exciting players. It would be a shame if he really gets let go because he's a good coach. Right there ought to be our next OC.

Agreed. As for Kevin Wilson, he might be the only Hoosier cfb coach to beat a top 20 team on the road. Evar. Or field a decent offense for that matter.

I like how this was written. Urban Meyer is so low they don't bother to spell his name correctly. Also, the writer makes it THE Ohio State blah blah blah.

I guess the Bo-haters will have to wait at least another year, especially if we eke out 2-4 or more wins this year.