Armstrong dinged up at practice

Has there been a single news source that says Tommy Armstrong suffered a concussion?

http://www.cornnation.com/2014/8/9/5986271/nebraska-huskers-football-first-saturday-practice-report-tommy-armstrong-adam-taylor

And I don't take too much stock in the "news sources" reporting/not reporting, especially since, 1. Bo has never been shy about forbidding reporters if they do not follow his protocols (irony). And 2. There weren't any concussion reports about Joe Ganz and he's admitted he "doesn't remember" the Gator Bowl winning drive.

Nothing in what you've linked says Armstrong had a concussion.

Has there been a single news source that says Tommy Armstrong suffered a concussion?

http://www.cornnation.com/2014/8/9/5986271/nebraska-huskers-football-first-saturday-practice-report-tommy-armstrong-adam-taylor

And I don't take too much stock in the "news sources" reporting/not reporting, especially since, 1. Bo has never been shy about forbidding reporters if they do not follow his protocols (irony). And 2. There weren't any concussion reports about Joe Ganz and he's admitted he "doesn't remember" the Gator Bowl winning drive.

Nothing in what you've linked says Armstrong had a concussion.

Like I said, there appears to be evidence that states otherwise, regardless of what Bo Pelini's "dinged" scale is and what is or isn't said to the media.

There's as much evidence that Tommy's legs were broken, or that he's from Ork, in those articles.

The word "evidence" shouldn't be used here. There is no "evidence" of anything, just speculation. Vague inferences that you don't believe what's said does not constitute "evidence."

Except Tommy appears to be walking, and there aren't reports that he's suffering from "post broken leg syndrome" or that " he appears to be weary from the time tunnel from Ork"

That narrative fits an agenda, that's the only thing we know for certain at this point.

Tell us again how they gave you the Gator Bowl MVP Trophy, a big piece of hardware with a helmet on top, and how you ran around the stadium with it and high-fived Husker fans.

Grandpa?

I don't remember much about it, Joe Ganz said. I got dinged up pretty good. I didn't remember what happened until the next day, when I got home to Chicago and watched the replay.

"dinged up" seems to mean something. You can dismiss my "agenda" all you want. My "agenda" here is that there appears to be a recurring theme of QB's playing hurt when they shouldn't.
  • Fire 3

I'm simply asking for any shred of evidence from any reputable source that Armstrong actually suffered a concussion. The answers I'm getting are Joe Ganz had one in 2009 and "dinged up" is a catch phrase this coach uses quite a bit.

Even if any/all of that is true, it still doesn't mean this staff did anything wrong, or that they didn't follow protocols, or that this warrants anything other than having Armstrong wear a no-contact jersey for a while.

Which, I believe, he did.

That narrative fits an agenda, that's the only thing we know for certain at this point.

Tell us again how they gave you the Gator Bowl MVP Trophy, a big piece of hardware with a helmet on top, and how you ran around the stadium with it and high-fived Husker fans.

Grandpa?

I don't remember much about it, Joe Ganz said. I got dinged up pretty good. I didn't remember what happened until the next day, when I got home to Chicago and watched the replay.

"dinged up" seems to mean something. You can dismiss my "agenda" all you want. My "agenda" here is that there appears to be a recurring theme of QB's playing hurt when they shouldn't.

For which....if I remember correctly, Ganz admitted that he hid his "dinging" from the coaches. If the coaches don't know about it, how are they responsible for playing an injured QB?

• Fire 1