American Journalist Beheaded by ISIS.

These guys are screwed and don't even realize it yet. Obviously they are on a whole different level and it's time for some serious measures from the world as a whole on these evil bastards!

They are under the deluded impression that if they get some sleeper cells in Western nations, those few fools will somehow defeat the West. Because that worked out so well last time.

When I was 15-16 years old, can't really remember, I was browsing youtube (pretty new commodity at the time) and clicked on a video that turned out to be al-Qaeda beheading someone. The title of the video was deceiving. If it would have said man is beheaded, I wouldn't have clicked on it. Before I knew what it actually was, it was too late. I had nightmares of that video for weeks. And to this day whenever I hear of someone being beheaded, those images of the video come back, ten years after the fact. It makes me sick that people are sharing the video/pictures of this mans brutal murder on social media sites such as twitter. Good thing twitter founder is deleting accounts of anyone sharing these things. Its something nobody should ever see.

When I was 15-16 years old, can't really remember, I was browsing youtube (pretty new commodity at the time) and clicked on a video that turned out to be al-Qaeda beheading someone. The title of the video was deceiving. If it would have said man is beheaded, I wouldn't have clicked on it. Before I knew what it actually was, it was too late. I had nightmares of that video for weeks. And to this day whenever I hear of someone being beheaded, those images of the video come back, ten years after the fact. It makes me sick that people are sharing the video/pictures of this mans brutal murder on social media sites such as twitter. Good thing twitter founder is deleting accounts of anyone sharing these things. Its something nobody should ever see.

I know what you mean, I watched one on accident as well, it's truly terrifying to see and I couldn't stop thinking about it for weeks either. I hope we get all of these bastards, I've seen some brutal pictures that I wasn't prepared to see of children that had been killed by these bastards. Makes me want to sign up for the military and be the tip of the spear on delivering these people to hell.

So....everyone agrees and mad and extremely disturbed by the actions of this group.

So.....now what?

Are we going in to take these people out? Are we sitting back and letting Arabs take care of Arabs? Are we letting someone else take the lead on this? Are we going to use these extremely radical people to go to other Arab countries and say...."see what happens when you let this virus grow in your population? What are you going to do about it?"

6-9 months ago the vast majority on this board agreed we need to stay out of this region from now on. This group is doing everything they can to draw us back in. Are you going to stick to your past feelings of staying out? If they pull off an attack on US soil will you be able to still say that?

Obama and the rest of America is getting tested here. How will we react?

So....everyone agrees and mad and extremely disturbed by the actions of this group.

So.....now what?

Are we going in to take these people out? Are we sitting back and letting Arabs take care of Arabs? Are we letting someone else take the lead on this? Are we going to use these extremely radical people to go to other Arab countries and say...."see what happens when you let this virus grow in your population? What are you going to do about it?"

6-9 months ago the vast majority on this board agreed we need to stay out of this region from now on. This group is doing everything they can to draw us back in. Are you going to stick to your past feelings of staying out? If they pull off an attack on US soil will you be able to still say that?

The only way I would support a US ground operation is if they attack the US directly . . . and my support would be conditional on any action being limited to readily achievable goals. (Something like taking out leadership structure and getting the @#%! out.) Honestly it'd probably take an attack on a 9/11 sort of scale to get me to that point . . .

I don't expect ISIS to succeed in that sort of attack so for the moment I'll grudgingly accept airstrikes supporting local forces. Even that sort of limited action has a way of escalating over time.

What I guess I'm saying is that we need to get out and we need to stay out. I think the less involved we are the better it is for our country.

So.....now what?

The only way I would support a US ground operation is if they attack the US directly . . . and my support would be conditional on any action being limited to readily achievable goals. (Something like taking out leadership structure and getting the @#%! out.) Honestly it'd probably take an attack on a 9/11 sort of scale to get me to that point . . .

I don't expect ISIS to succeed in that sort of attack so for the moment I'll grudgingly accept airstrikes supporting local forces. Even that sort of limited action has a way of escalating over time.

What I guess I'm saying is that we need to get out and we need to stay out. I think the less involved we are the better it is for our country.

I agree. The only way we should be directly involved (boots on the ground) is a direct attack on the U.S. But IMO the only way this sh#t will be wiped out permanently will be for locals to stand up to these ass monkeys and take control themselves but I don't see that happening especially when most of Iraq's army deserted. The world really needs for this happen or radical groups like this will continue.

I'm not willing to wait for them to find their way to America, to your town, to my town and conduct their shock and awe at a local elementary school. Even if it only happens at one, that's one too many. Sounds far fetched right? No, our soldiers have found blueprints of American schools in terrorist camps. It's time to really buckle down and hunt these bastards down.

They're Europe's problem, too. If everyone wants to get together and send in joint forces, sanction the troops through the UN, etc, great. However, if it would primarily just be the US? f#*k that. Maybe let some other countries shoulder more responsibility for sh#t that's going down much closer to their own borders.

• Fire 2

They're Europe's problem, too. If everyone wants to get together and send in joint forces, sanction the troops through the UN, etc, great. However, if it would primarily just be the US? f#*k that. Maybe let some other countries shoulder more responsibility for sh#t that's going down much closer to their own borders.

If counties bordering ISIS don't seem to be willing to do something, why should the US? Let someone else take charge and we will follow when they are ready.

If counties bordering ISIS don't seem to be willing to do something, why should the US? Let someone else take charge and we will follow when they are ready.

That's pretty much the idea with the whole joint forces thing through the UN... I thought that was clear?