Saturday: What time do you start with your Husker related plans?

Well, I am thinking about doing ribs for the game. So, I will put them on about 10:00 as I'm doing some yard work. They should be done around 2:00. Just in time to grab a slab of ribs, a beer and head to the big screen in the basement to watch the game.

Hey, let me ask you, how do you do your ribs?

Son, you're in for a helluva ride.

http://amazingribs.com/

I use the "Memphis Dust" rub I got from this site ALL. THE. TIME.

I won't even watch the game live. The family and I are going to Crater Lake in Oregon on Saturday, and then we may drive to Eugene and watch the Oregon/S. Dakota game that night. My 11 year old is kind of a duck fan and right now I could get tickets on Stubhub for 15.00 per. Sunday we will drive to the coast and spend the day at the beach, then drive home Monday.

I will then sit down at about 8:00 on Monday night and watch the game.

Up at 6 probably, ride to the still with my dad to pick up keg, get ice and have trailer in lot by 7. Breakfast at Holiday Inn and then back to lot to start the tailgating!

Hey...I was told no kegs in Lot 7!

trailer in lot by 7 am I shoulda said. We are in the LJS lot.

Wake up between 5:30 and 6:00 AM, go to the gym for a quick work out. Get home and put out the Husker flag (Red with White N). Other than that, just hang out at home until game time.

I have a brisket in the freezer that I may smoke up that afternoon for dinner. If I do that, I will probably smoke some wings to eat for the game. Since it's a 1:30 game my time, I won't have any beers until near the end of the game.

u froze it? amature.

Up at 6 probably, ride to the still with my dad to pick up keg, get ice and have trailer in lot by 7. Breakfast at Holiday Inn and then back to lot to start the tailgating!

I totally thought that lot was closed this year. That is a pretty sweet spot! Do you mind me asking what a parking pass costs there?

Wake up between 5:30 and 6:00 AM, go to the gym for a quick work out. Get home and put out the Husker flag (Red with White N). Other than that, just hang out at home until game time.

I have a brisket in the freezer that I may smoke up that afternoon for dinner. If I do that, I will probably smoke some wings to eat for the game. Since it's a 1:30 game my time, I won't have any beers until near the end of the game.

u froze it? amature.

Yeah, I know it was a rookie move. I had bought a 4 lb brisket, but didn't need to cook all of it, so I had to freeze half of it.

u froze it? amature.

Yeah, I know it was a rookie move. I had bought a 4 lb brisket, but didn't need to cook all of it, so I had to freeze half of it.

brisket is tough. i've pretty well given up on messing w/ them unless i can get to a butcher. anything i get at the store is 5+ pounds and i've got to trim the heck out of it. just me and the wife so 5 pounds of brisket ends up being more than 2 prime cut ribeyes. ribeye wins every time in my house.

as for the original topic, wife is trying to get to her nieces soccer game in the morning. BS i say, so i'll head to the bar at around 11:00 to get a prime spot and sufficient enough liquor in me to survive the inevitable INT Armstrong is going to toss in the first couple possessions. trying to decide between Callahan's or the Falloon right now.

I totally thought that lot was closed this year. That is a pretty sweet spot! Do you mind me asking what a parking pass costs there?

I think its either $500 or $1000 per spot for the season, but I could be wrong. They are advertising for it cause I think alot of people went to the new PBA spots that are cheaper, but that seems really far away though to me. LJS has been a fun lot to be in the past few years.

I think its either $500 or $1000 per spot for the season, but I could be wrong. They are advertising for it cause I think alot of people went to the new PBA spots that are cheaper, but that seems really far away though to me. LJS has been a fun lot to be in the past few years.

Oh man, I am going to look that up. Thanks