Saturday: What time do you start with your Husker related plans?

Well, I am thinking about doing ribs for the game. So, I will put them on about 10:00 as I'm doing some yard work. They should be done around 2:00. Just in time to grab a slab of ribs, a beer and head to the big screen in the basement to watch the game.

Hey, let me ask you, how do you do your ribs?

Wake up between 5:30 and 6:00 AM, go to the gym for a quick work out. Get home and put out the Husker flag (Red with White N). Other than that, just hang out at home until game time.

I have a brisket in the freezer that I may smoke up that afternoon for dinner. If I do that, I will probably smoke some wings to eat for the game. Since it's a 1:30 game my time, I won't have any beers until near the end of the game.

Wake up between 5:30 and 6:00 AM, go to the gym for a quick work out. Get home and put out the Husker flag (Red with White N). Other than that, just hang out at home until game time.

I have a brisket in the freezer that I may smoke up that afternoon for dinner. If I do that, I will probably smoke some wings to eat for the game. Since it's a 1:30 game my time, I won't have any beers until near the end of the game.

I am calling BS on a few things:

1. your workout is just an excuse to look at hot moms

2. You will be drinking before the "end of the game"

3. Your phone will need to be recharged from all the tweets/texts we send you all day!

3. Your phone will need to be recharged from all the tweets/texts we send you all day!

1. The hot moms don't get the gym on Saturday until later in the morning.

2. When I mean "end of game" I probably mean halftime.

3. I will end up throwing my phone away from all the tweets/texts you send me. Especially the one who isn't allowed near hot chicks.

This made me laugh out loud Thanks!!