4th Quarter Pump Up

choyeskilm

I was reading about the Michigan vs Norte dame rivalry coming to an end today, which led to YouTube videos between these two teams. Watching these games made me realize how jealous I am of other teams 4 th qtr. celebrations. The seven nation army, jump around, enter sandman, ect. Sound and look awesome. I really wish we could come up with something like this. I know this topic seems to come up a lot,but I just have a crazy feeling about some of our home games this year, and feel something like this could be awesome! Just curious if anybody has any ideas.

My brother just recorded a song called "Throw tha Bones". Wait til you hear it. It's badass.

The seven nation army, jump around, enter sandman, ect.

Okay here's the common theme between all of these songs, and also 'Let Me Clear My Throat' which we used in the past:

You can jump to them.

Every song suggested henceforth besides Turn Down For What (I guess you could argue for 'For Whom the Bell Tolls') isn't a song that the student section can go bananas jumping around too. That's why they wouldn't work. That's why a lot of people are tired of Sirius. If you want to get a crowd pumped up, give them music to jump to rather than clap to every single time. Why do you think the basketball students lose their minds to DMX? That's also why the King of House song has found a home before kickoffs.

There are other situations during a football game where AC/DC or The XX Intro song or whatever would work well, but not for a 4th quarter pump up. That song needs to be a party, not a death threat.

• Fire 1

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

This song would be perfect for the 4th quarter.

I don't know if it is pump up music but I love it. I would honestly vote for that for the tunnel walk. Something simple but intense. It would be sweet to get the whole stadium clapping to that. Plus I know the players would love the beat.

I'm sure there is a remix out there that is more intense. It's not really a pump up song, but that beat is awesome and yes, the players would love it. And yeah, I was kind of thinking the same thing with the clapping. Even if most people have never heard it before, they can still participate by clapping along to the beat.

Okay here's the common theme between all of these songs, and also 'Let Me Clear My Throat' which we used in the past:

You can jump to them.

Every song suggested henceforth besides Turn Down For What (I guess you could argue for 'For Whom the Bell Tolls') isn't a song that the student section can go bananas jumping around too. That's why they wouldn't work. That's why a lot of people are tired of Sirius. If you want to get a crowd pumped up, give them music to jump to rather than clap to every single time. Why do you think the basketball students lose their minds to DMX? That's also why the King of House song has found a home before kickoffs.

There are other situations during a football game where AC/DC or The XX Intro song or whatever would work well, but not for a 4th quarter pump up. That song needs to be a party, not a death threat.

You can jump to them.

AGREED...... These songs listed would work great for a 4th down or a key moment during the game. But Im thinking an actual song that makes everyone come to life and jump and yell and pretty much party for 3-5 min. Make it fun and exciting! People always talk about the SELLOUT STREAK coming to an end, or how nobody wants to see an FAU of McNeese State play because its boring.. Well it wouldnt be so boring if they could figure something out to keep the crowd into the game. Something better than "stand up and shout" .............

I was reading about the Michigan vs Norte dame rivalry coming to an end today, which led to YouTube videos between these two teams. Watching these games made me realize how jealous I am of other teams 4 th qtr. celebrations. The seven nation army, jump around, enter sandman, ect. Sound and look awesome. I really wish we could come up with something like this. I know this topic seems to come up a lot,but I just have a crazy feeling about some of our home games this year, and feel something like this could be awesome! Just curious if anybody has any ideas.

My brother just recorded a song called "Throw tha Bones". Wait til you hear it. It's badass.

When will he release it???