Motivation

KazLong

Thank you ESPN. Thank you for being homers. Thank you for just covering and saying no matter what any big ten team is out of the championship playoff. Thank you for saying Michigan State is the only team that could possibly make it there.

If this is not motivation I do not know what is.

If i was Bo and I won I would snub espn.

They have a pro-SEC agenda and it has been painfully obvious. You guys should hear some of the MAC fans anger at ESPN right now. Something about how the announcers were laughing at an injured MAC player. It's not news or journalism. It's not even entertainment anymore, it's trash talking. What I love is how stupid they are. "Yeah the Big Ten is horrible and they have been for years they don't deserve to be in the playoffs." Nevermind last year MSU would have been in with this system, and been pretty tough. We are only two weeks in, how about we let the season play out and then talk about who's in and out.

Don't underestimate Rutgers, I have seen good things from that team. But, Nebraska needs to come out tonight and demolish Fresno St. Maybe we will finally get a mention of being the only possible team from the Big 10 to get into the final 4.

No one will care when we demolish Fresno State, that's what any okay team is supposed to do. Beating Miami wouldn't turn many heads neither. Walk out of East Lansing 6-0, then people might start talking.

The B1G looks down this year. Win and we are N. We get respect by beating a$$ week and and week out and not laying an egg like we did last week against McNeese St. Lay the wood.

We get respect by winning. Nothing more, nothing less. Some of the pundits talked about NU and the upset alert. From looking back on 6 years of NU, I can see this. That's a problem. We have yet to put together a solid year of work under Bo.

NU needs more than bulletin board material. If the let downs year after year haven't motivated them, trash talking ESPN won't.........

The B1G looks down this year. Win and we are N. We get respect by beating a$$ week and and week out and not laying an egg like we did last week against McNeese St. Lay the wood.

We get respect by winning. Nothing more, nothing less. Some of the pundits talked about NU and the upset alert. From looking back on 6 years of NU, I can see this. That's a problem. We have yet to put together a solid year of work under Bo.

NU needs more than bulletin board material. If the let downs year after year haven't motivated them, trash talking ESPN won't.........

You are right. All we can do is win. Winning will get you respect and championships.