Ohio State Pastor thinks i should join Jenny Craig

Earlier this evening, many Husker fans were complaining about the fact the Ohio State game was going to postpone the Huskers game from being shown.

I complained, as did my sister who is a Gopher Alum but also a Husker fan. Shortly after tweeting her complaint, some guy told her to go back to a cornfield. She texted me laughing and asked if that was a compliment and if it made her a true Husker fan.

Lame insults on twitter to people who you dont know always make me laugh, so i came to her defense.

Below are some of the saved tweets. Since calling him out, this guy has deleted his twitter and all the tweets. Now you might ask: Minnesota, why do you find the need to make a whole thread about the tweets... who cares.. Well, this guy is pastor... and apparently not a good one.

Enjoy. Feel free to have fun with this guy.

IMG_3578.png?1411879064276&1411879069646

Now, after he sent that first tweet at my sister, I just came back with something very simple "why are they showing Ohio state games when we all know those wins will be vacated in 3 years."

And then he sent about 3-4 tweets about my weight.

IMG_3575.png?1411879064276&1411879069646

IMG_35771.png?1411879064276&141187906964

IMG_3576.png?1411879064276&1411879069646

IMG_3574.png

I was slightly disappointed that his only jokes were about corn and my weight... Feels to me like he took the easy/less creative route.

After being called fat, I cleaned off my fingers(i had doughnut glaze all over them) and decided to do some research on my new friend.

After finding out he was a pastor, I became a bit more confused... IF you want to cheer on your team, that is cool, but as a pastor, create a fake account if you want to mock my double chins and my cornhole.

I tweeted back mocking his "fake religion"--I was settling in for a long night with a fun twitter battle. Sadly, he must have realized he is a dummy and after tweeting 3 tweets in a row, he shut the twitter-machine down.

I decided to share my fun with all 200 of my followers and share all the good stuff, and was surprised at a few random people coming to my defense. Shortly after he didnt ever tweet back at me. He then deleted all those negative tweets and when i mentioned i took screen shots and was going to share them with his church, he deleted his account.

I am now not fully sure what to do... Huskerboard has always been my morale compass(that is probably not a bright idea), but figured you guys would have some fun ideas.

Here is my new friends church: http://www.hollandfirst.org/

https://www.facebook.com/hollandfirst/info

Now, this isnt meant to turn in to an attack ala the famous "Fat Toad" situation. I dont want people to go after this guy and put Husker board in bad light.(Mods--feel free to remove anything that can bring HB in bad light)

I feel like this guy going on twitter and doing what he did, brings this on himself.

That also being said, I appreciate the support from Husker nation... I am totally cool with being called fat by the way, I have made my own choices and am trying to fix them..

• Fire 1

You got drawn into an internet fight and got called out on something that you're seemingly sensitive about. Due to the nature of this guy's profession, these aren't the smartest comments for him to make, but going after the guy's livelihood over this is something I would expect out of SJW i.e. you've already spent too much time thinking/replying to it and I suggest that you let it go.

You got drawn into an internet fight and got called out on something that you're seemingly sensitive about. Due to the nature of this guy's profession, these aren't the smartest comments for him to make, but going after the guy's livelihood over this is something I would expect out of SJW i.e. you've already spent too much time thinking/replying to it and I suggest that you let it go.

I am not actually looking to ruin this guys life. Few people told me he has done this before.

I only created a thread because Landlord, GSG, Qmany and Knapp were all tweeting back and forth and LOMS was making jokes about it and Knapp asked what was going on.

I am not offended by his statements, that is what twitter is all about... i was just shocked that someone who is a pastor would say those things.

And i have a ton of free time on the weekends.

It is sort of funny when fans from other areas attempt to bag on Nebraska. They have no idea what to poke at. So they usually just say something about corn, or something stupid and random.

Last week some Miami fan made a crack about Nebraska people marrying their sister. I got the impression that the guy thought Nebraska was full of hillbillies. He's only about 500 miles off regarding the hillbillies. I thought about responding to him to belittle his apparent ignorance of geography. But I decided to have another beer instead. :lol:

It is sort of funny when fans from other areas attempt to bag on Nebraska. They have no idea what to poke at. So they usually just say something about corn, or something stupid and random.

Last week some Miami fan made a crack about Nebraska people marrying their sister. I got the impression that the guy thought Nebraska was full of hillbillies. He's only about 500 miles off regarding the hillbillies. I thought about responding to him to belittle his apparent ignorance of geography. But I decided to have another beer instead. :lol:

I was DD last night... Obviously this is where i failed.

More beer...less tweeting.

I am not actually looking to ruin this guys life. Few people told me he has done this before.

I only created a thread because Landlord, GSG, Qmany and Knapp were all tweeting back and forth and LOMS was making jokes about it and Knapp asked what was going on.

I am not offended by his statements, that is what twitter is all about... i was just shocked that someone who is a pastor would say those things.

And i have a ton of free time on the weekends.

Ohhh, I don't need you to justify anything/explain anything to me, I was just providing my input (which I assume is the reason why the thread was started, to get some input...?). However, in my opinion, listing the guy's facebook page and church website is setting the stage for some kind of further action ("figured you guys could have some fun ideas"), whether you intend it to be or not, and it does, to an extent, make certain segments of the group look a bit vindictive. Even the title is a bit misleading as from my understanding, this guy doesn't have an actual affiliation with OSU