Can you please go be a fan of another team

Here are some suggestions:

Michigan

Texas

LSU

South Carolina

Good bye, please don't come back

:wasted

Says the guy posting since 2013 to the guy posting since 2007...

And I've been a Husker fan for over 30 years, what's your point.

Been posting on the scout board for much longer, just found out about this board last year.

Again, what's your point?

I'm not the one who gave up on the team. Hell, I was the one when it was 27-3 who said "Never give up" and was one of the few who was still standing behind the team. Check the game thread if you don't believe me.

I'd just like to add that I actually do love these guys.

Win or Lose, I will ALWAYS be there believing in these guys.

If we go 1-11 one season, I will renew my season tickets in a heartbeat. No question.

I learned a lot during that 2007 season. It's that I love this team. It is the only true team alliance I have. As a student that year, I never once left the stands until that clock hit :00. I still won't.

I'll always cheer these guys on. I'll always stick around. I'll always contribute to the athletic fund.

What can I say?

I love my Huskers.

• Fire 1

But im done.

We will see next year

GBR!!!

Michigan

Texas

LSU

South Carolina

Oh here we go with the post count and join date arguement. Maybe you should join mwj98 or am I not allowed to say it cause i have only been here a couple years.

No I'm just reacting in a stupid way like the op and the comments after it. Seemed like a good thread to unload in.

Seriously I'm tired of people being scolded for getting frustrated and even quitting watching something that frustrates them. They care, it hurts and they get so upset they have to sometimes walk away. If that isn't a fan I don't know what is.

Sick of people calling each other out and constantly making these unspoken rules about what a fan is.

Let the guy vent. It was another big game meltdown and he's had enough. Sometimes I wonder why I keep coming back. Some people have to always have sunshine and roses around them or they get pissed off at you. Makes no sense. You want all smiles...start smiling and stop criticizing cause you're no different when you piss and moan about those pissing and moaning about the team.

So my point was the guy's been around for a while. Who are you to question his loyalty? Ever turn off a game early or miss part of a game or not know who we're playing this week? Not have the inside scoop on the recruiting class coming in? Does any of this make you more of a fan than the next person? Does it? Sports doesn't have to be life or death and I see an opening post from a guy that seems to finally be saying, this isn't worth getting worked up over...and that's ok.

• Fire 2

But im done.

We will see next year

GBR!!!

Michigan

Texas

LSU

South Carolina

Been posting on the scout board for much longer, just found out about this board last year.

I'm not the one who gave up on the team. Hell, I was the one when it was 27-3 who said "Never give up" and was one of the few who was still standing behind the team. Check the game thread if you don't believe me.

Thank you for validating my point

But im done.

We will see next year

GBR!!!

Michigan

Texas

LSU

South Carolina

Thank you for validating my point

No offense man, I'm just not seeing it.

I enjoy the hell out of the games. If you will only accept success, and then define that by behavior that would keep us locked in the top 10- perhaps top 5- then I can see how this would all be very disappointing to you.

Beat Miami!! They were patsies...

Beat Illinois! They suck...

Beat McNeese State! Barely. Now everyone knows our true character. :ahhhhhhhh

Lose to the #10 team on the road by 5! I'm gone for a year or two, maybe longer.

LOL, come on!

ETA: Tommy Armstrong was hammered around and in visible pain when he got up of a table and went in to charge what must have seemed like impossible odds. No moral victories, and I'm OK with that. We lost, but I'm sticking with this crew.

• Fire 1

Love the team, proud of the defense. I can't believe Pelini abides this from his offensive coordinator.

What should Pelini have abided for the two seasons where the defense was such a huge liability?

I was reasonably proud of the defense myself, but uhm.....Michigan State scored three touchdowns in which they walked in virtually untouched.

Why the double-standard, X?