I love my huskers......

mwj98

I love this team too. Our defense did well tonight, our offense just wasn't there. The sad thing is that even though we're 5-1 we'll be out of the top 25 whereas the SEC teams will only move down one peg.

Anyhoo, if we win the rest of our games won't we still have a chance at the B1G championship? This isn't the end of the world, most of us figured we would lose to MSU and Wiscy. I think we can beat Wiscy and the rest. So hang in there folks. We can still be contenders.

• Fire 2

But im done.

We will see next year

GBR!!!

Can you please go be a fan of another team

Here are some suggestions:

Michigan

Texas

LSU

South Carolina

Good bye, please don't come back

:wasted

Says the guy posting since 2013 to the guy posting since 2007...

But im done.

We will see next year

GBR!!!

Can you please go be a fan of another team

Here are some suggestions:

Michigan

Texas

LSU

South Carolina

Good bye, please don't come back

:wasted

Says the guy posting since 2013 to the guy posting since 2007...

Oh here we go with the post count and join date arguement. Maybe you should join mwj98 or am I not allowed to say it cause i have only been here a couple years.

Christ act like adults. People say things when they are upset. All of us do. I quit reading the game thread because it was so bad. Not saying I didn't feel the same at times. These are kids, our lives should not depend on their winning or losing. Calm down on both sides.

My guess the comment came after a few or many beverages, that mind alter. All of us love this program. Remember that. I truly doubt there is anyone on this thread that loves Nebraska more than Polo. He speaks from his heart, like a lot do. Most were truly hurting tonigh, it has eased some. And it may have been just exactly what we needed. These kids fought till the end. Nothing to be ashamed of in any way.

MWJ will be back, and quickly is my guess. This is an addiction for most of us!!!! No hard feelings from me. My guess all of us have said something similar at one time or another. Some are just so involved. But we are fans, that is our job.

• Fire 1

Lots to think about from tonight, good and bad.

Huskers did show fight. They never gave up. Tommy was hurt there in the fourth. Kept fightiing. Ameer was getting no room to run. Kept fighting. The much maligned defense stood up again and again and again. Kept fighting.

That's all good. And I would like to say that we are going to win all our games from here on out and meet MSU and beat them in Indy and take the title and go to the Orange or the Fiesta and all that. But I find it hard to say those things.

Because for three quarters, we had our lunch money taken by the school yard bully. A kid who was bigger and faster than us had his hand on our heads while our offense failed on drive after drive, ones where we had good field position and ones where we didn't.

The inescapable truth is that Michigan State started to believe the game was over. And to some extent, they let us get our thing going.

Yes, we made some plays and yes, we had a shot to win at the end. But if Mich St would have lost it would have been the biggest callapse anyone has seen by a rated team in some time.

There is a lot of season left. And I hope our guys will let this fuel their fire so that we can win out from here.

But all of that is uncertain. We will have to just wait and see how it all plays out.

• Fire 1

Lots to think about from tonight, good and bad.

Huskers did show fight. They never gave up. Tommy was hurt there in the fourth. Kept fightiing. Ameer was getting no room to run. Kept fighting. The much maligned defense stood up again and again and again. Kept fighting.

That's all good. And I would like to say that we are going to win all our games from here on out and meet MSU and beat them in Indy and take the title and go to the Orange or the Fiesta and all that. But I find it hard to say those things.

Because for three quarters, we had our lunch money taken by the school yard bully. A kid who was bigger and faster than us had his hand on our heads while our offense failed on drive after drive, ones where we had good field position and ones where we didn't.

The inescapable truth is that Michigan State started to believe the game was over. And to some extent, they let us get our thing going.

Yes, we made some plays and yes, we had a shot to win at the end. But if Mich St would have lost it would have been the biggest callapse anyone has seen by a rated team in some time.

There is a lot of season left. And I hope our guys will let this fuel their fire so that we can win out from here.

But all of that is uncertain. We will have to just wait and see how it all plays out.

+1

Guys. First. I deserve how I got lit up on the original post. I literally was talking about this game. Not the team. When I said "I'm done" I meant watching the game. When I said "maybe next year" I meant beating Sparty. I love this team.

But I have to admit. I was a tad bit tipsy when posted and didn't see second half because of it. I went full horizontal on floor.

So, I get it. But my original post wasnt as accurate as clear as I thought.

My apologies.

GBR!!

• Fire 1

Christ act like adults. People say things when they are upset. All of us do. I quit reading the game thread because it was so bad. Not saying I didn't feel the same at times. These are kids, our lives should not depend on their winning or losing. Calm down on both sides.

My guess the comment came after a few or many beverages, that mind alter. All of us love this program. Remember that. I truly doubt there is anyone on this thread that loves Nebraska more than Polo. He speaks from his heart, like a lot do. Most were truly hurting tonigh, it has eased some. And it may have been just exactly what we needed. These kids fought till the end. Nothing to be ashamed of in any way.

MWJ will be back, and quickly is my guess. This is an addiction for most of us!!!! No hard feelings from me. My guess all of us have said something similar at one time or another. Some are just so involved. But we are fans, that is our job.

Well said. Too many beverages. I love this team. +1