I'm not even mad...

Down 17-0 after a lifeless first half, did anyone see the completely professional presser Bo gave at halftime? See, you can be a coach focused on your team and still not embarrass the university you represent when things aren't going well.For me, that's a huge step in the right direction. Well done, Bo.

That is quite literally asking for the bare minimum.
No. It's me having taken Bo to task frequently on this in the past, and acknowledging when he's done a complete turnaround.

And it's something that every other coach can do. Especially at Bo's pay grade.

You have a point you want to make in this that you haven't already made very clear a million other times?

• Fire 3

Down 17-0 after a lifeless first half, did anyone see the completely professional presser Bo gave at halftime? See, you can be a coach focused on your team and still not embarrass the university you represent when things aren't going well.For me, that's a huge step in the right direction. Well done, Bo.

No. It's me having taken Bo to task frequently on this in the past, and acknowledging when he's done a complete turnaround.
And it's something that every other coach can do. Especially at Bo's pay grade.

You have a point you want to make in this that you haven't already made very clear a million other times?

Guess not,,just hopeful the others will finally wake the hell up.

Didnt fold? Kept fighting? Cmon guys. This sh#ts been goin on since we joined this conference. Fight and heart is not the issue. Its why were in these positions to begin with. Penalties. Turnovers. Horrible line play. All typical issues of the Pelini era. And tonight a new one arose. NOW WE CANT SNAP THE DAMN BALL RIGHT. All typical problems of the Pelini era. Good enough to make up for em against 9-10 teams a year, but agAinst the3 teams a year we face that have a pulse it results in a whoopin. We got our ass kicked tonight. Dont let the last 10 minutes fool you. This was an offensive performance abismal enough tomake Zach Lee and Shawn Watson cringe.

• Fire 1

Didnt fold? Kept fighting? Cmon guys. This sh#ts been goin on since we joined this conference. Fight and heart is not the issue. Its why were in these positions to begin with. Penalties. Turnovers. Horrible line play. All typical issues of the Pelini era. And tonight a new one arose. NOW WE CANT SNAP THE DAMN BALL RIGHT. All typical problems of the Pelini era. Good enough to make up for em against 9-10 teams a year, but agAinst the3 teams a year we face that have a pulse it results in a whoopin. We got our ass kicked tonight. Dont let the last 10 minutes fool you. This was an offensive performance abismal enough tomake Zach Lee and Shawn Watson cringe.

Eh, but this wasn't a comeback the likes of comebacks against Northwestern in 2013, or Wisconsin in 2012, or Northwestern in 2012, or Michigan State in 2012, or Ohio State in 2011. This was a comeback against the #10 team in the nation in their backyard. Yeah, the offense sucked for a large part of the game. The defense was for the most part decent. Remember this is a Michigan State offense that is actually potent. And yet, we only lost by 5 and had every chance to win it at the death. MSU didn't pull their starters, that was their #1. We didn't have those against Wisconsin or Michigan in 2011 or Ohio State in 2012.

I'd just like to see them bring the same intensity they had in the last 12 minutes and apply that to the full 60.

Michigan st. Had packed it in to the point that even half there crowd had left. Yeah im proud of the fight. But face it the same problems are still there. This team felt different but now that we faced a team with a pulse we learned its not. We got our ass kicked in primetime again tonight. Nothing less mothing more.

I said before the year. Ill believe it when i see it. My expectations have now been tailored. I dont see it.

• Fire 2

Give our guys some credit, man. After Oregon, Sparty made it a mission to finish. Nebraska gave them as good as they could handle.

Felt a lot like USA-Belgium in the World Cup, actually. Got our butts kicked near the entire game, lucky it wasn't a blowout, then nearly pull off a miracle, but don't.

A loss is a loss. I think this team is going to be fun to watch and root for this year, however.

Down 17-0 after a lifeless first half, did anyone see the completely professional presser Bo gave at halftime?

See, you can be a coach focused on your team and still not embarrass the university you represent when things aren't going well.

For me, that's a huge step in the right direction. Well done, Bo.

Yes. I was actually kind of stunned by it.

Michigan st. Had packed it in to the point that even half there crowd had left. Yeah im proud of the fight. But face it the same problems are still there. This team felt different but now that we faced a team with a pulse we learned its not. We got our ass kicked in primetime again tonight. Nothing less mothing more.

I said before the year. Ill believe it when i see it. My expectations have now been tailored. I dont see it.

This. MSU keeps on playing, especially defensively, and we don't score at all. Westerkamps catch on the drive of the 2nd td should have been a pick6. Then it's 34:10 and game over. A lucky turn of events pumps life into this team and people seem to forget the 3 1/2 qts before that. SMH
  • Fire 1

Down 17-0 after a lifeless first half, did anyone see the completely professional presser Bo gave at halftime?See, you can be a coach focused on your team and still not embarrass the university you represent when things aren't going well.For me, that's a huge step in the right direction. Well done, Bo.

This is a top 10 Spartan team Polo. NEB almost won the game in the end. Literally clawed back after no hope at times. This team is different. Let the season play out, my man.

I like you man, a lot, but that statement is mediocrity talking.

Believe it or not, the other team is trying to win too. Crazy, huh?

• Fire 3

I'm with you. If we win out we can play MSU again for the B1G championship. Right now I say we concentrate on getting healthy.

I must say that I strongly disagree with Bo's attitude about this game. Those boys clawed out of what would've been an embarrassing hole on national tv no less and almost pulled off an incredible comeback. How deflated those boys must've felt when Bo said he didn't believe in "moral victories". Well, he can sit alone on that island because I'm dang proud of those boys. They deserve all of the support we can give them right now. GBR!

This team is different, they didn't fold. I think we get to play them again, and win round 2.

I was thinking this too. This had Missouri 2009 written all over it. Right down to the rain.

Hmmm... reality is ABC/ESPN will be thinking really hard whether to show us in prime time again- lots of tv sets were off by the time we came back. Hell, many of us had better things to do around the 4th quarter.. Ad revenue and eyes on tv is what sets the attitude and scheduling of this great sport. We laid a turd for the most part. National perception from them (ESPN) and east coast sports writers will continue to remain the same- Nebraska is mid-level team. We all appreciate their effort the last several minutes, but we will have to continue to fight the bias' against us until we show otherwise.