Emotional Bo

I think Saturday night proved that if Bo can keep his attitude to just "angry" during games, we have a better shot of coming back/competing in games. I did not notice any "psychotic raging maniac" moments during the game. He would yell at someone, but then get back involved in the game, which is where his mind should be.

I hope this continues. I think a ballistic Bo leads to blowout losses. I'd rather have a heartbreaking comeback loss any day over a 70-31 loss.

• Fire 1

I think Saturday night proved that if Bo can keep his attitude to just "angry" during games, we have a better shot of coming back/competing in games. I did not notice any "psychotic raging maniac" moments during the game. He would yell at someone, but then get back involved in the game, which is where his mind should be.

I hope this continues. I think a ballistic Bo leads to blowout losses. I'd rather have a heartbreaking comeback loss any day over a 70-31 loss.

Again, this is a post that would have had applicable context about a year ago.

Bo has clearly changed those ways. Past tense.

• Fire 1

Again, this is a post that would have had applicable context about a year ago.

Bo has clearly changed those ways. Past tense.

Yeah, and Bo did the Harlem Shake before last season and I remember a few meltdowns last year.

I wanted to see his attitude in a road game when things were looking bad. He passed the test.

I think even I would have lost it with the DPE punt return where he was waving the blockers back and the refs thought he was signaling fair catch

And the "fumble" that was awarded on the replay.

That was the big one in my mind. Not sure how the ball goes forward if the arm isn't going forward?

That baffled me. I always thought that was one sign they looked at. It wasn't like his arm was hit from behind. Heck, the defender's helmet actually hit it from the side/front and the ball still went forward.

I think even I would have lost it with the DPE punt return where he was waving the blockers back and the refs thought he was signaling fair catch

Safe to say he had plenty of reasons to get a flag and didn't.

Not sure what you're saying here. I'm agreeing with your previous post and also mentioning the incomplete pass that somehow got turned into a fumble on replay. Bo maintained through that fiasco as well.

That was the big one in my mind. Not sure how the ball goes forward if the arm isn't going forward?

That baffled me. I always thought that was one sign they looked at. It wasn't like his arm was hit from behind. Heck, the defender's helmet actually hit it from the side/front and the ball still went forward.
Didn't the ref that Fowler and Herbstreit had on during the game say it would be ruled incomplete?

Didn't the ref that Fowler and Herbstreit had on during the game say it would be ruled incomplete?

Yes. Apparently only the replay official thought it was a fumble.

Safe to say he had plenty of reasons to get a flag and didn't.

Not sure what you're saying here. I'm agreeing with your previous post and also mentioning the incomplete pass that somehow got turned into a fumble on replay. Bo maintained through that fiasco as well.

I just meant that there were some calls that went against the Huskers that in past years might have set him off and drawn a flag. These calls didn't. And that is a good thing