NET Big Red Wrap-Up MSU - Jason Peter - Video

Yeah pretty much, this is clear evidence of #9wins being good enough, us vs them, and a cult of personality for the staff.

So now that Frazier and Peter have been tarnished, we should take bets on which legend is next.

Peter and Frazier (or any other Husker legend) can say whatever they like. They've certainly earned it and have a platform. However, when the only thing that comes out of their mouth time and time again is criticism, they can begin to sound like Charlie Brown's teacher. There's the old saying you catch more flies with honey than vinegar. That doesn't necessarily mean they need to say good things......but criticism is not heard if the audience you are trying to reach has tuned you out.

I thought the photo was hilarious. It wouldn't bother me a bit if it were players who took and posted it. I imagine it gets frustrating hearing from former players about how the current players aren't doing it right or doing well enough.

That said, the film doesn't lie.

Rushing for 47 yards on 37 carries. Allowing 5 sacks. Our QB knocked down another 14 or so times. A bunch of O-line penalties and bad snaps. For a team that prides itself on running the ball and a dominant O-line, those stats are garbage.

I guess the team should just start using steroids like Peter and a bunch of Huskers did in the 90s....

This implies no one now is taking a dirty step. Which is highly doubtful.

Yup you're right. Leroy Alexander got caught and is now suspended for a year.

Sorry, but I have a tough time with anything Jason Peter says when he and his buddies cheated their entire NU career

I guess the team should just start using steroids like Peter and a bunch of Huskers did in the 90s....

This implies no one now is taking a dirty step. Which is highly doubtful.

Yup you're right. Leroy Alexander got caught and is now suspended for a year.

Sorry, but I have a tough time with anything Jason Peter says when he and his buddies cheated their entire NU career

Should we forfeit all of TO's wins? What about Boyd the king of S&C? Wonder if either of them knew?