Getting to Indy without winning out

JTrain

Well, Purdue just took Michigan State into the fourth quarter before a game-sealing pick 6 put MSU up by two scores late. Michigan State didn't look like world beaters in that game. That was sorta discouraging. If Nebraska had come out against MSU with just a little better plan to open up the run and a little less timidity on offense we could have won. Oh well.

On the other hand, that also shows that we can't overlook any team, not even Purdue. It is not going to be easy going 11-1. There's a reason it hasn't happened for 13 years.

I guess its a bye week so were bored so i understand the topic. But theres bigger problems like why the team cant get up for 60 minutes. Why we cant adjust. The mindset shouldnt of changed because for the rest of the year there all big games. There are no cupcakes left, Purdue scored a ton on Michigan St, Iowas front is no slouch and will be gunning for our qb and rb. Camp randal isnt an easy environment and neither is kinnick. Its not like these teams have 3 losses so far this season. Most of these teams are in the hunt with us for the west. They will be hungry and there fans will be hungry. I have confidence that the team is making preperations but i wonder if its enough. I think maybe some of the hunger i see missing can be summed up in a sentence. Seems like teams in the past were hungry because they created nebraska football where the latter just play for it.