Getting to Indy without winning out

JTrain

We will lose 2 more regular season games and miss the CCG Bo is let go and a new regime takes over

9-3 doesn't get him fired considering all the injuries we've had thus far and we're only halfway through the season.

So 9-3 with 0 wins against top 25 teams in the B1G west and unranked isn't bad enough? Bill Callahan could go 9-3 with this schedule

We will lose 2 more regular season games and miss the CCG Bo is let go and a new regime takes over

9-3 doesn't get him fired considering all the injuries we've had thus far and we're only halfway through the season.

So 9-3 with 0 wins against top 25 teams in the B1G west and unranked isn't bad enough? Bill Callahan could go 9-3 with this schedule

No, we've definitely had similar seasons in the past and you see how that's turned out right?

No, we've definitely had similar seasons in the past and you see how that's turned out right?

Last season...you don't think a standard was set after all the dumpster fires surrounding Bo? 9-3 with no trip to Indy gets Bo on the edge of being gonzo.

I just don't agree with you that's all, I don't think 9-3 gets him fired, simple as that, obviously that's my opinion, but the excuse will be all the injuries. Changes will be made in the coaching staff, hopefully, and he'll get a little more time. Now, if we go undefeated and win the B1G this discussion doesn't mean much, but I don't think that'll happen. I did before the MSU game, after it? Not so much.......

Last season...you don't think a standard was set after all the dumpster fires surrounding Bo? 9-3 with no trip to Indy gets Bo on the edge of being gonzo.

The good news is you softened your stance to "the edge of". Shouldn't we play the games before we talk 9-3? Northwestern is next......it would be great to be 6-1 after next Saturday.

The good news is you softened your stance to "the edge of". Shouldn't we play the games before we talk 9-3? Northwestern is next......it would be great to be 6-1 after next Saturday.

Unfortunately this team has shown that it is of the same variety of the last few teams Bo and Co. Have fielded. NW is a 50/50 kind of game. Seems to be that way with them each season. Are we forgetting that Minny and Iowa pounded us last year?

If that happens, what will be next on your bi**ch list? If Bo goes, you'll have nothing to rant about for 2 -3 years at least. You'll die, especially if we flounder mightily after letting Bo go. But I know that some folks are only happy when they are miserable.

Hasn't the "he needs to make changes on the coaching staff" stage already came and went? We have different coordinators and new and reshuffled position coaches, and the same themes keep reoccurring. Maybe it's time he's held accountable, instead of everyone who gets paid to execute his process? Perhaps it's his process that's flawed?

• Fire 1

Unfortunately this team has shown that it is of the same variety of the last few teams Bo and Co. Have fielded. NW is a 50/50 kind of game. Seems to be that way with them each season. Are we forgetting that Minny and Iowa pounded us last year?

Hopefully it ends up being our side of 50. Last year was 2013. It's 2014.

If that happens, what will be next on your bi**ch list? If Bo goes, you'll have nothing to rant about for 2 -3 years at least. You'll die, especially if we flounder mightily after letting Bo go. But I know that some folks are only happy when they are miserable.

Ignorance is bliss...maybe just maybe I want NU to try to be relevant again instead of dwelling in mediocrity? You don't think I would prefer that we are top 10 and winning trophies? See I expect NU to be a big dog. I don't celebrate beating teams we should be. I don't celebrate giving it your all. Those are expected and don't deserve a high five and praise.

Was I not sipping the Kool aid prior to this game? Was I not doing my best to be positive? I have said over and over again I just want the team and Bo to show us and again they showed who they are. A borderline top 25 team who can't compete when it matters.