Kenny Bell just can't stop being Kenny Bell

NUpolo8

Kenny in the NFL is a good joke. One hit and he'd be out for 2 games.

For every hit Bell takes while catching a pass, he gives out a half dozen while blocking...you do know which receiver on the Nebraska team is always mentioned as being the best blocker, right?

I doubt very many NFL receivers have as much contact during in their games as Kenny Bell does in his.

• Fire 1

Oh, and I refuse to "follow" anyone on an app with "twit" embedded in its name. It's almost like they're making fun of the people using it. So I don't know if Bell's statement was on there or not.

As for what Bell and the rest of the players did or didn't see in Martinez, I don't know that, either. Bell says he like what he sees in Armstrong. I can live with that.

Oh, and I refuse to "follow" anyone on an app with "twit" embedded in its name. It's almost like they're making fun of the people using it. So I don't know if Bell's statement was on there or not.

As for what Bell and the rest of the players did or didn't see in Martinez, I don't know that, either. Bell says he like what he sees in Armstrong. I can live with that.

Fun fact: The inventor of twitter hails from Columbus Nebraska.

That is not a fact, and not very fun either.

http://newsroom.unl.edu/releases/2009/04/02/Twitter+exec,+Nebraska+native+Evan+Williams+at+UNL+April+10

• Fire 1

http://newsroom.unl.edu/releases/2009/04/02/Twitter+exec,+Nebraska+native+Evan+Williams+at+UNL+April+10

Everyone knows Evan Williams is a surprisingly good cheap whiskey!

I was under the impression Stone was the majority founder. Who is from Stl.

I'm just as tired of Kenny Bell as I was of Taylor Martinez. There are 130 other kids on the team who go about their business and work and play hard without being insufferable douches - maybe Kenny should take note and quit being a distraction. Or if you're going to be a distraction, maybe don't drop 5 on-the-money passes in one game?

Kids will be kids and all but man, enough is enough.

Stop calling Kenny a kid.

And last I remember, Taylor did put his body on the line, several times, and never once complained like this. Kenny taps himself out of plays at least as many times as he drops a pass.

I don't want to start anything, but not ONCE did Kenny kick his locker in a fit of rage and put the team at a disadvantage because he couldn't control his temper. I am glad Taylor is gone... theres a reason he isn't playing in the NFL. I bet Kenny plays on Sundays... whats with all the hate on Kenny? Dude has saved us more than once and also signed autographs when the rest of the team was walking back to the locker room during the last spring game. Kenny is a stud, if you wanna hate... hate on me, Im 40! I'M A MAN! this is mike gundy btw.

• Fire 6

Columbus sucks lol

I'm just as tired of Kenny Bell as I was of Taylor Martinez. There are 130 other kids on the team who go about their business and work and play hard without being insufferable douches - maybe Kenny should take note and quit being a distraction. Or if you're going to be a distraction, maybe don't drop 5 on-the-money passes in one game?

Kids will be kids and all but man, enough is enough.

Stop calling Kenny a kid.

And last I remember, Taylor did put his body on the line, several times, and never once complained like this. Kenny taps himself out of plays at least as many times as he drops a pass.

I don't want to start anything, but not ONCE did Kenny kick his locker in a fit of rage and put the team at a disadvantage because he couldn't control his temper. I am glad Taylor is gone... theres a reason he isn't playing in the NFL. I bet Kenny plays on Sundays... whats with all the hate on Kenny? Dude has saved us more than once and also signed autographs when the rest of the team was walking back to the locker room during the last spring game. Kenny is a stud, if you wanna hate... hate on me, Im 40! I'M A MAN! this is mike gundy btw.

I agree for the most part. Kenny is a good person. I just think he's got internet disease. He just turns into a different person it seems online. Like he's one of those guys who's thoroughly convinced that saying and doing things online doesnt have any consequences and that it's not real life. But i have to ask. When has Kenny Bell "saved" us?