Kenny Bell just can't stop being Kenny Bell

NUpolo8

Holy sh*t balls after reading this thread I feel like I was just placed in the middle of a giant high school girl fight. All the he said she said, but he really meant this, you don't know what you're talking about, that's not what I heard, and whatever else is going on. The guy is a football player, one of the most electric we've had here in a while, and we continue to nit pick on the slightest of things. It doesn't matter what we think about him, only what the coaches and teammates and his professors, administrators, and future employers think. And they seem to think pretty dang highly of him. Let the man live his life.

Holy sh*t balls after reading this thread I feel like I was just placed in the middle of a giant high school girl fight. All the he said she said, but he really meant this, you don't know what you're talking about, that's not what I heard, and whatever else is going on. The guy is a football player, one of the most electric we've had here in a while, and we continue to nit pick on the slightest of things. It doesn't matter what we think about him, only what the coaches and teammates and his professors, administrators, and future employers think. And they seem to think pretty dang highly of him. Let the man live his life.

That'd be a message board.

• Fire 1

I just don't see why we're up in arms about a bit of arrogance and bravado, all things considered.

For me it's because he started out not being this way. It's been in the past year or two. And the "woe is me" schtick with the $ thing pissed me off a lot and has stuck with me. There are good arguments out there for compensating players but whining about his electricity getting shut off after buying a full back tattoo and 30 different colors of beats headphones... holy crap, grow up.

He's always been pretty annoying on social media. I stopped following him his redshirt freshman year because of how frequently he said incredibly dumb stuff. He's just more famous now, so we hear about it elsewhere.
  • Fire 2

Lol I get that and fully understand, but this thread is just on a whole new level of derp in my eyes.

Lol I get that and fully understand, but this thread is just on a whole new level of derp in my eyes.

You guys make me laugh.....

Could it be, just maybe, the senior WR wants to throw support out to his starting QB at the beginning of a potential season defining run? Maybe?

If your maturity isn't to the level to understand this, well then no wonder the nonsense this board experiences.

My coworker is in the first year of her position. She is replacing an award winning retiree. I tell our shared clients they are in for more exciting things and can look forward to positive differences and that she will build upon things that already exist. This most likely isn't true, there will be a huge learning curve. But it would be a disservice to my coworker and our "clients" to not extend my full support and excitement about the differences. Especially if it was my last year with the company.

Yes, I'm sure the 30/40-somethings on this board could learn a lot about maturity from your average college football player. :rolleyes:

If Kenny merely wanted to show support for Tommy, there are a million other ways he could have done it without even bringing up the past. I really don't know of any other way to read this other than him saying that T-Mart never showed much will to win. To be fair to Kenny, Martinez certainly wasn't the vocal leader that Armstrong is, but he still wanted to win, otherwise he wouldn't have worked as hard as he did.

• Fire 1

Im waiting for a "Pony Patrol" take over of the derping thread.

He never said anything negative about Martinez. Everyone is simply infering that. I take it as he likes TA. Nothing more, nothing less. Also, i dont think anyone can argue that TA isn't a better field general than Martinez ever was.

• Fire 1

He's always been pretty annoying on social media. I stopped following him his redshirt freshman year because of how frequently he said incredibly dumb stuff. He's just more famous now, so we hear about it elsewhere.

I actually followed him during his early years here because I felt he was one of the more level-headed players on the team, one of the few (like Rex) I would actually listen to on Twitter.

He's convinced me otherwise since then.

So! After a fruitful day at work I decided to check the twitter machine (I thing I am often wont to do during a spare minute in the bad boy lifestyle) and I stumbled across this little chestnut.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Now a common theme round these parts lately is that Nebraska is 6-1 (true) there is a spark of optimism that this team won't lose four games for the first time in over a decade (also true!) and most importantly, and those who say I have nothing positive to say need to take notice here, there seems to be an attitude of looking towards a greater goal. A good thing.

Until we go rip a wound open.

For Christ's sake let it go. He doesn't play here anymore. He played hurt and didn't complain to the media about it. He's the other part of most of your td catches.

In short, Bo could drop a twitter ban again any ole time.

If I remember right, we opened 2010 and 2011 at 9-1 and 7-1, respectively, so don't anyone think things can't cahnge in a hurry. TA still needs as much work as TM did.