The 'Official' Video/Screenshot/Gif Request Thread

Landlord

Ameer giving the upside down "U" gesture after his TD in the Miami game.

Yeah...people keep talking about this but I'm willing to bet money it wasn't an upside U. It's some kind of hand symbol that he has been flashing off and on all year. But I'll see if I can find a clip.

Yeah...people keep talking about this but I'm willing to bet money it wasn't an upside U. It's some kind of hand symbol that he has been flashing off and on all year. But I'll see if I can find a clip.

It wasnt something he'd done all year. I guarantee you. Yeah, he's done something, like brushin himself off, or bustin out like superman, but in this instance, he did something he hadnt done before or since. Now, maybe it wasnt the upside down U and just looked like it, but I'd bet it was. My friend and I noticed it live the sec he did it. And obviously we're not the only ones that noticed the significance of somethin different and cool as f#*k.

• 2 weeks later...

It wasnt something he'd done all year. I guarantee you. Yeah, he's done something, like brushin himself off, or bustin out like superman, but in this instance, he did something he hadnt done before or since. Now, maybe it wasnt the upside down U and just looked like it, but I'd bet it was. My friend and I noticed it live the sec he did it. And obviously we're not the only ones that noticed the significance of somethin different and cool as f#*k.

You might be right, you can't really tell but it's definitely possible.

TalkativeShortAmericanalligator.gif

• Fire 1

You might be right, you can't really tell but it's definitely possible.

He definitely threw up an upside down U. I was pretty sure I saw him do it from the stands but I do remember seeing it on replay during the game at the stadium, and there was a highlight clip either on ESPN or BTN but that was shown once and then never again.