Kenny Wilson

Does anyone remember LP, Ahman Green, Damon Benning, Clinton Childs, and Jay Sims in the stable at the same time.

the RB's we have right now need to realize that they must make the most out of each opportunity they get to shine. if the drop the ball, miss a block, ect. they may not get another chance for awhile.

Dude I just got done watching the 90's NC games the other night. I remember watching all those guys in there. Sure maybe some of them only got 3-5 carries, but some had huge runs. I wouldn't mind seeing us go back to those days where we have 1 or 2 guys with 100 yards and 2 or 3 guys with 50 yards each. Our run game could be very scary for opposing teams this year.

It could be a three-back rotation, which perhaps would keep all three happy. The problem is there are some backs the more they carry the ball, the stronger they get during a game. Perhaps all three of these guys need to warm up before they can go full stride. You really can't do that with an equal three-back rotation. It will be interesting to see how Jordan uses them. I hope he comes up with a plan where two of these backs can be in the backfield at the same time. That would give even Brandon Jackson some playing time.

It could be a three-back rotation, which perhaps would keep all three happy. The problem is there are some backs the more they carry the ball, the stronger they get during a game. Perhaps all three of these guys need to warm up before they can go full stride. You really can't do that with an equal three-back rotation. It will be interesting to see how Jordan uses them. I hope he comes up with a plan where two of these backs can be in the backfield at the same time. That would give even Brandon Jackson some playing time.

I have a feeling that Wilson is gonna emerg as the man before its said and done.

I know that Lucky and Glenn have been here longer. Jut a hunch that with his speed and power, that he will emerge as the best for this year.

Yeah, he definitely is impressive. He could be the starter by the third game. I thought Glenn might end up being the guy, but I am not sure Glenn is as good as Wilson. Wilson is just a freak of nature. I think it'd be pretty kick ass if NU gets 2500+ yards out of the 4 backs that are vying for time. Like what was previously mentioned, what an awesome problem to have!

Don't count out Glenn just yet.

There is no question that Kenny Wilson is real fast.

I'm not saying that Glenn is a world class sprinter, but his 100 meter time in high school was 10.9 seconds, which isn't too shabby for carrying around 230+. I think Glenn has plenty of speed to be dangerous with the ball from any point on the field.

It would be cool to see a 2-back set with Glenn and Wilson. Let Wilson run some plays to the perimeter to give him a chance to utilize his speed and then let Glenn pound the ball between the tackles. That could be a nice 1-2 combo.

Glenn seems to be running a bit below the radar screen this fall camp outside of several quotes reported by the media.

If the coaches mean what they say and that is that they want a back that can consistently get them 4 yards on a play, I think that plays right into Glenn's strengths. I still like Glenn's chances in the running back derby competition.