Bo can't stop being Bo

tmfr15

Bo is a great coach. Glad he is our coach. Hope he is here for many years to come.

No! good coach, yes....great coach, no.

I would agree. Bo has some learning/growing to do before he's a "great" coach. It would be nice if he would do that learning this year, and from here on out be that great coach we need. We could have used it years ago.

• Fire 1

Maybe, just maybe he is uncomfortable because of people like you who will never let him be himself, never let him have success, and never truly accept him for who he is.

a) Customer's fault

A pretty compelling argument can be made that Bo's tenure "went to sh#t, so to speak" once shithead Perlman publicly called him out

b) Boss's fault

Now if we can just get someone to blame Callahan we'll have all our bases covered.

I'm curious:

1) What about tmrf15's behavior in his past 1100 posts would cause you to not take him at his word, and what would be his motivation for making these things up?

2) What about Bo's behavior over the past seven years would cause you to think any of these stories were unlikely?

I'm curious:

1) What about tmrf15's behavior in his past 1100 posts would cause you to not take him at his word, and what would be his motivation for making these things up?

2) What about Bo's behavior over the past seven years would cause you to think any of these stories were unlikely?

Like I said earlier, if hes close enough to hear a conversation between Pelini and a ref with 91,000+ screaming fans, we should be able to see him on tv most times then not considering the camera is on Pelini at all times. If he can get a screen shot of himself and post it, Ill believe he can hear these conversations.

• Fire 1

But you will nonchalantly claim he called a ref a ****-sucker for no reason.

When did he claim there was no reason?

In his little story he mentions Bo just walks up to the ref, calls him that, and when asked why he replies it's because that's what he is. Are you even reading the thread?
  • Fire 2

In his little story he mentions Bo just walks up to the ref, calls him that, and when asked why he replies it's because that's what he is. Are you even reading the thread?

Yes, he never claimed it was for no reason. You added that. I'm guessing it involved a call Bo was unhappy about.

Yes, he never claimed it was for no reason. You added that. I'm guessing it involved a call Bo was unhappy about.

I didn't add sh#t. He had absolutely no context. You guess it's about a play. I read it differently. It's why I think he's f'ing lying.

• Fire 1

I wonder how they communicate down there then.

By standing right to each other or using these nifty headsets they wear.

Since this poster most likely doesn't have a headset, he must therefor be standing right next to Bo as he calls a ref a ****-sucker.

I don't know why you fighting this fight. You're just coming off as a troll.

• Fire 1