Bo can't stop being Bo

tmfr15

I can't remember for sure the year this happened. It's been a while and I am fine with you guys not believing the story. It's one story told by some anonymous dude behind a CPU screen. My point is not that No says off color stuff but that he doesn't stay on message when arguing calls. He gets personal. After the A&M game 2010, I think he admitted that. And he dwells on stuff too long. Move quickly on to the next play and management the team please.

The message can be delivered without being a jerk to everyone. He just can't do that.

So we're supposed to be mad that he wasn't pleased with the game and that we looked sloppy at times and have work to do? Seems like there would be another thread complaining if he had said we looked great, was pleased, and a finished product.

I can't remember for sure the year this happened. It's been a while and I am fine with you guys not believing the story. It's one story told by some anonymous dude behind a CPU screen. My point is not that No says off color stuff but that he doesn't stay on message when arguing calls. He gets personal. After the A&M game 2010, I think he admitted that. And he dwells on stuff too long. Move quickly on to the next play and management the team please.

How about you take your own damn advice!

You're complaining that "Bo can't stop being Bo" and are bringing up an example from the Big12 days....

Goodness Gracious Golly Gee Willickers!!!!!!!

So the "c#cksucker" incident wasn't against Rutgers? That's kind of how you framed it.

Many agree that Bo was a lunatic on the sideline in the past, but has gotten better. Why bring that old stuff up again?

I can't stop being me, so I'm going to say you need to get over yourself. Couple things:

a) as someone mentioned above you're bringing up issues from the BIG XII days - that over three years ago at least. We've all seen Bo mature quite a bit over that time frame, hell even in the last year he's matured quite a bit. It's a bit unfair to criticize him on past events now. Why not bring it up then, or just let it go?

b) I'd much rather have a coach that is able to yell and scream at his players when they mess up, isn't that the point of coaching? Unless you want to see a program like UT's last few years with Brown or the issues up at Michigan where coaches are essentially cheerleaders. No thanks, this is football and if someone screws up you make sure they don't do it again. One thing to consider, he might get after a player or coach - but from what I hear a lot of those guys like playing under him. He's obviously doing something right.

Boy I was pis*** each time Tommy dropped the snap ,I like to know which huskers where happy when the offense had motion before the snap and the fumbles on the snaps.

I think what BO is telling his team is that, if we do things like that against good teams we could lose. We have a good team and BO knows the next step to be champs, is to be perfect or next

thing to it.

I can't stop being me, so I'm going to say you need to get over yourself. Couple things:

a) as someone mentioned above you're bringing up issues from the BIG XII days - that over three years ago at least. We've all seen Bo mature quite a bit over that time frame, hell even in the last year he's matured quite a bit. It's a bit unfair to criticize him on past events now. Why not bring it up then, or just let it go?

b) I'd much rather have a coach that is able to yell and scream at his players when they mess up, isn't that the point of coaching? Unless you want to see a program like UT's last few years with Brown or the issues up at Michigan where coaches are essentially cheerleaders. No thanks, this is football and if someone screws up you make sure they don't do it again. One thing to consider, he might get after a player or coach - but from what I hear a lot of those guys like playing under him. He's obviously doing something right.

Taken under advisement. You make good points. And to an earlier poster, I should heed my own advice and I will try to do that better in the future. Good discussion though. I appreciate it. We are all Husker fans at the end of the day. GBR

• Fire 2