Bo can't stop being Bo

tmfr15

I get this. Just got to aavoid Bo interviews and then there's no worries.

We did not dominate today. Defense checked out for the second half. Fortunately, Rutgers defense was crap and Ameer is awesome. We won a game we were supposed to win. Let's just enjoy it for that and stop clenching our sphincters over every little thing that Bo says.

Let's be honest here. There are things said on EVERY sideline that if fans heard they would freak out and cry foul. There was sh#t said on the sideline of my high school when I played that would have made patents line up with pitchforks and torches. To sit, cry and only try to crucify Bo is ridiculous. These players are adults and can take criticism and yelling. If you can't take the heat then get out of the kitchen.

• Fire 1

Bo has to keep his team from patting themselves on the back after a big win. The meat of our schedule is up ahead, and it will make or break our season. It's his job to harp on the bad and fixate on the little things. Keeps his team from riding the high tide.

This is your "2014 Say All The Right Things" Bo. I don't doubt what you may have heard on the sidelines, but from the stuff I do see this year, I don't agree with this characterization.

Hear da thing, bo know dat we should all out trounce on Rutger and not just the pu&&y cat pounce we did today.

Da thing is we don't all out dominate deez weaker opponent. We play da whole game up and down, not a constant domination which be the expectations and should be.

Hell, a struggle few time with Rutger, wut dat spell fo da tough matchups like wisconsin, or pray muthafuggidy tell, Iowa?

• Fire 1

I haven't posted since last season, so you may not know I was a sharp critic of Bo and his bosses decision to retain him. I've done a complete 180. To me it appears as if he has matured a great deal in the last 10 months. He is intense and shows it, but he seems to realize his outbursts against the refs and especially us fans are counterproductive. Rome wasn't conquered in a day.

I love this program, the state (I'm from Illinois, Nebraska alum and former player), and this particular team. This is really an exciting team with a tremendous amount of talent. Let's get behind it and hopefully we don't tarnish our image and reputation as perhaps the greatest group of supporters in all of sports.

• Fire 2

I have been on plenty of sidelines, and heard many coach rants at players and refs. And I have to disagree with you. Here's a classic example...Bo goes up to the ref on his sideline, doesn't make an argument laced with profanity. That would be the typical coach thing to do. Instead he walks up to the ref and calls him a c@cksucker. When asked by the white hat what the problem was, he says the problem is this guy's a c#cksucker. Nice. That's really cool Bo. It's really helping.

Let's be honest here. There are things said on EVERY sideline that if fans heard they would freak out and cry foul. There was sh#t said on the sideline of my high school when I played that would have made patents line up with pitchforks and torches. To sit, cry and only try to crucify Bo is ridiculous. These players are adults and can take criticism and yelling. If you can't take the heat then get out of the kitchen.

I have been on plenty of sidelines, and heard many coach rants at players and refs. And I have to disagree with you. Here's a classic example...Bo goes up to the ref on his sideline, doesn't make an argument laced with profanity. That would be the typical coach thing to do. Instead he walks up to the ref and calls him a c@cksucker. When asked by the white hat what the problem was, he says the problem is this guy's a c#cksucker. Nice. That's really cool Bo. It's really helping.

So you are standing on our sideline during the game. Right?

Here's the thing. I don't believe you. Everygame you see Bo joking around and laughing with the refs. Every game. I doubt they'd get along like that if Bo was doing what you claimed.