1) Miami

2) Northwestern

3) Fresno State

4) Illinois

5) FAU

6) Mcneese State

7) Rutgers

8) Purdue

If I had to rank the games as a whole...

1) Miami

2) Northwestern

3) Michigan State

4) Fresno State

5) Illinois

6) FAU

7) Mcneese State

8) Rutgers

9) Purdue

There aren't two impressive wins. That's the problem. We've played such a weak schedule that we don't even have two good wins so far. 8-1 is an illusion, a facade covering a weak team with a grossly embarrassing list of opponents.

We'd have been better off staying in the Big XII, away from this crap-ass conference, playing teams with chops, teams in the top ten, teams that are nationally relevant instead of this... mess.

Nebraska is no better off today than we were in November, 2007. We just have a better record.

It's a total sham.

• Fire 4

There aren't two impressive wins. That's the problem. We've played such a weak schedule that we don't even have two good wins so far. 8-1 is an illusion, a facade covering a weak team with a grossly embarrassing list of opponents.

We'd have been better off staying in the Big XII, away from this crap-ass conference, playing teams with chops, teams in the top ten, teams that are nationally relevant instead of this... mess.

Nebraska is no better off today than we were in November, 2007. We just have a better record.

It's a total sham.

trolling. against board rules.

There aren't two impressive wins. That's the problem. We've played such a weak schedule that we don't even have two good wins so far. 8-1 is an illusion, a facade covering a weak team with a grossly embarrassing list of opponents.We'd have been better off staying in the Big XII, away from this crap-ass conference, playing teams with chops, teams in the top ten, teams that are nationally relevant instead of this... mess.Nebraska is no better off today than we were in November, 2007. We just have a better record.It's a total sham.

That awkward moment where there's more truth than satire

It's a total sham.

Show me two impressive wins. 3... 2... 1... GO!

Here, I'll help:

FAU

McNeese State

Fresno State

Miami

Illinois

Northwestern

Rutgers

Purdue

It's a total sham.

Here, I'll help:

FAU

McNeese State

Fresno State

Miami

Illinois

Northwestern

Rutgers

Purdue

Nebraska vs Miami in Lincoln

Nebraska vs Nebraska in East Lansing

sd'sker nailed that one

• Fire 1

It's a total sham.

Here, I'll help:

FAU

McNeese State

Fresno State

Miami

Illinois

Northwestern

Rutgers

Purdue

dirk said that exact same thing about staying in the big 12 and you called it a troll piece.

so...

• Fire 2

There aren't two impressive wins. That's the problem. We've played such a weak schedule that we don't even have two good wins so far. 8-1 is an illusion, a facade covering a weak team with a grossly embarrassing list of opponents.We'd have been better off staying in the Big XII, away from this crap-ass conference, playing teams with chops, teams in the top ten, teams that are nationally relevant instead of this... mess.Nebraska is no better off today than we were in November, 2007. We just have a better record.It's a total sham.

That awkward moment where there's more truth than satire

Hahaha I found myself nodding slowly through Knappc's whole post not realizing he was being totally sarcastic