What is our second most impressive win?

It's almost like Wisconsin started out the year poorly, and has gotten better over the season. But it will be interesting to see how we jump if we beat Wisconsin, I doubt it will be as large of a jump as LSU got.

maybe. maybe it is just a product of playing in the big 10.

and maybe lsu jumped up because they have gotten better over the season.

So much benefit of the doubt to the SEC, but if a B1G team succeeds it's because of playing in the B1G.

Maybe Ole Miss really wasn't that good of a team, and the SEC isn't as good as they are made out to be. I mean, Indiana beat a team that will be playing in the SEC championship game (2nd year running). How does this fit into your narrative?

maybe. but i was applying the benefit of the doubt equally.

and maybe ole miss is not that good. who knows? i would say they are too high in the playoff picture right now. but there position is arguable. they have as good a resume as any team they are ahead.

i am not so sure about mizzou winning their division, but i do not think there is much argument that the sec east is pretty weak.

i am not sure what narrative i am propagating.

You can't say that Wiscy's success is related to being in the B1G, but LSU's success is because they are a better team, and call that applying the benefit of the doubt equally.

Mizzou controls their own destiny, and they play A&M, Tennessee, and Arkansas... not exactly a tough schedule.

The idea that the B1G is a weak conference. From top to bottom we would for the most part match up fairly well against the SEC or any other conference.

You can't say that Wiscy's success is related to being in the B1G, but LSU's success is because they are a better team, and call that applying the benefit of the doubt equally.

wiscy lost to nw, then beat some not very good big 10 teams. so i would say it is hard to say if they have improved or just have benefited from a weaker schedule. when we play them, hopefully that tells us a lot about both teams. is it not possible that lsu has also gotten better? which is why they have jumped up? again, this week will tell us a lot about both lsu and 'bama.

Mizzou controls their own destiny, and they play A&M, Tennessee, and Arkansas... not exactly a tough schedule.

it is not a tough schedule, but i still see uga in the championship game. even so, i won't argue that the sec is balanced.

The idea that the B1G is a weak conference. From top to bottom we would for the most part match up fairly well against the SEC or any other conference.

i don't know about that. i do not think any conference is that far off (maybe the acc), but i think their best is pretty good. that is an interesting discussion, though.

mississippi st. - michigan st. (battle of the msu's!)

auburn - osu or neb.

alabama - osu or neb.

ole miss - wiscy

lsu - minny

uga - iowa

aTm - maryland

mizzou - nw/mich (?)

uf - nw/mich

arkansas - psu

uk - rutgers

scar - illinois

tenn - purdue

vandy - indiana

pretty hard to rank them starting in the middle to bottom. if someone wanted to start a thread, they could rank them by sagarin and match them up. could be cool?

wiscy lost to nw, then beat some not very good big 10 teams. so i would say it is hard to say if they have improved or just have benefited from a weaker schedule. when we play them, hopefully that tells us a lot about both teams. is it not possible that lsu has also gotten better? which is why they have jumped up? again, this week will tell us a lot about both lsu and 'bama.

it is not a tough schedule, but i still see uga in the championship game. even so, i won't argue that the sec is balanced.

i don't know about that. i do not think any conference is that far off (maybe the acc), but i think their best is pretty good. that is an interesting discussion, though.

mississippi st. - michigan st. (battle of the msu's!)

auburn - osu or neb.

alabama - osu or neb.

ole miss - wiscy

lsu - minny

uga - iowa

aTm - maryland

mizzou - nw/mich (?)

uf - nw/mich

arkansas - psu

uk - rutgers

scar - illinois

tenn - purdue

vandy - indiana

pretty hard to rank them starting in the middle to bottom. if someone wanted to start a thread, they could rank them by sagarin and match them up. could be cool?

I think we can both agree that on occasion NW punches above their weight, they've given us enough fits to prove this point (we can all agree we're a better team than NW, even with the close loss and 2 close wins before this year).

I've never stated that LSU hasn't gotten better, just that Wiscy is a better team than they were when they lost to LSU. I don't, however agree that even if LSU is a better team than they were earlier in the year that they deserved to pass us in the rankings.

Regarding Mizzou, it's why they play the games. We'll see how this one goes, but it's telling that half of the SEC is weak enough that a middle of the road Big 12 team can come in and take over fairly easily.

Lastly, I would love to see the outcomes of those games.

I think we can both agree that on occasion NW punches above their weight, they've given us enough fits to prove this point (we can all agree we're a better team than NW, even with the close loss and 2 close wins before this year).

I've never stated that LSU hasn't gotten better, just that Wiscy is a better team than they were when they lost to LSU. I don't, however agree that even if LSU is a better team than they were earlier in the year that they deserved to pass us in the rankings.

Regarding Mizzou, it's why they play the games. We'll see how this one goes, but it's telling that half of the SEC is weak enough that a middle of the road Big 12 team can come in and take over fairly easily.

Lastly, I would love to see the outcomes of those games.

i think wiscy has improved. a lot. i said it before, i wish we played them when we played msu, instead. i think we would have gotten them pretty easily then. msu was not improving, but you could see wiscy still had a pretty high ceiling they were pretty far away from.

i was just trying to demonstrate i was not exercising a double standard. i think the rankings (cfp) looks pretty good right now.

the sec east is bad. very bad. may even be their downfall if mizzou wins the championship. that would be crazy. it would be nice to see the sec on the outside looking in. i think the sec has a better chance of getting 0 teams in than 2. that said, i would bet they get just 1 in.

that would be pretty fun to watch.

Our second most impressive win will be whoever we beat in the next 3 games.

Pretty much. Wisconsin could be a great win.

it was not for LSU.

This is my problem with the SEC/ESPN bias. The only reason to me why the teams in the SEC are highly rated is because they get talked about non-stop by ESPN and made to look invisible. Miss St, Ole Miss and A&M were/are rated at one time in the top 5 but not one of them played a P5 OOC game. A&M beats a preseason top team in South Carolina and they go from unranked to #10. Miss St. beats LSU, who had issues with lowly Wisconsin and they go from unranked to top 15. Ole Miss is the only team out of the 3 that started in the top 25 and gained spots for beating Bama. Lsu goes from #25 to 15th for beating Ole Miss. That same Ole Miss team didn't drop because of the loss but ND loses to #1 FSU and they drop 6 spots.

#antisecbias #spin

Im a Husker fan not an LSU fan

So you're biased.....

A bit. But my point was that I don't really care if LSU's win over Wiscy was impressive or not. Only care if our is. Keep spinning it...