One Loss Team Comparison - Nov. 4

Mavric

Another crack at this, this time using this week's Committee Rankings.

Team A - Lost to #1; Beat #7, #11, #16

Team B - Lost to #3; Beat #15, #23

Team C - Lost to #19; Beat #8, #18

Team D - Lost to #4; Beat #13

Team E - Lost to #12; Beat #15,

Team F - Lost to #18; Beat #17

Team G - Lost to #2; Beat none

Team H - Lost to #23; Beat #6

Team I - Lost to #11; Beat #23

Team J - Lost to #8; Beat none

Team K - Lost to unranked; Beat #24

Team L - Lost to unranked; Beat none

Team A - Auburn - #3

Team B - Kansas State - #7

Team C - Oregon - #4

Team D - Michigan State - #8

Team E - TCU - #6

Team F - Arizona State - #9

Team G - Notre Dame - #10

Team H - Baylor - #12

Team I - Alabama - #5

Team J - Nebraska - #13

Team K - Duke - #22

Team L - Ohio State - #14

Nebraska is where they should be. Run the table and they are in. K-State will lose again. So will the 1 or 2 or 3 of the vaunted SEC West teams. Arizona St. is Nebraska on the west coast. ND is overrated. Ole miss being ahead of Nebraska is a joke. Bo Wallace would of been Taylor Martinezs backup. TCU is good but won't win out. Final prediction; Nebraska beats FSU in the 1st playoff game and beats Oregon in the Natty Championship. F th haters!! GBR!!

I think Ole Miss should be behind all one-loss teams. They have two losses.

You have to reward them for actually beating a good team, unlike Nebraska or Ohio State.

And, ask yourself, if some of those one loss teams played Ole Miss who would win? They would certainly beat Nebraska or Ohio state, so I have no problem with their ranking right now.

• Fire 1

Nebraska is where they should be. Run the table and they are in. K-State will lose again. So will the 1 or 2 or 3 of the vaunted SEC West teams. Arizona St. is Nebraska on the west coast. ND is overrated. Ole miss being ahead of Nebraska is a joke. Bo Wallace would of been Taylor Martinezs backup. TCU is good but won't win out. Final prediction; Nebraska beats FSU in the 1st playoff game and beats Oregon in the Natty Championship. F th haters!! GBR!!

That is the best thing i have seen on here for a while.GO BIG RED!!!!!!!!!!

You have to reward them for actually beating a good team, unlike Nebraska or Ohio State.

And, ask yourself, if some of those one loss teams played Ole Miss who would win? They would certainly beat Nebraska or Ohio state, so I have no problem with their ranking right now.

No, that is your OPINION that they would beat Nebraska and OSU. Nobody knows unless they play.

No, that is your OPINION that they would beat Nebraska and OSU. Nobody knows unless they play.
The point of that post wasn't the wording I used. To rephrase, Ole Miss is a better team than many 1-loss teams, particularly those mentioned above. Upsets happen, but Ole Miss would be favored.

The main point was to disagree with the point that they should be behind all one-loss teams. They should be rewarded for beating a good team (a team better than any team we've beaten in a decade), while Nebraska, Ohio State and Duke need to beat a quality opponent to be ranked in front of them.

• Fire 1