GT: SMSU at #21 Nebraska - 7PM - BTN Plus

The best thing to come out of last night's half-hearted exhibition is the very noticeable improvement in Webster's shot.........and corresponding confidence.

Really looks like an almost entirely different player.

I get giddy like a little girl thinking about what this is going to do for us offensively. Esp. if he he's gonna have the confidence and willingness to put it up. Cuz that's something he really lacked a year ago.

The best thing to come out of last night's half-hearted exhibition is the very noticeable improvement in Webster's shot.........and corresponding confidence.

Really looks like an almost entirely different player.

I get giddy like a little girl thinking about what this is going to do for us offensively. Esp. if he he's gonna have the confidence and willingness to put it up. Cuz that's something he really lacked a year ago.

Crazy what an off-season of working as hard as TP does can do for a guy. God I hope by some miracle he stays for his Sr year. White and TP side by side would cause havoc

I haven't been able to watch the game. Looking at the stats, Moses Abraham seemed not much of a factor.

Is that correct? I'm hoping he can build into a good addition in the paint.

He is not a starter and will likely only get 10-20 minutes per game. He gives us depth, but he lacks any shooting range. Of course, we may see more of him once we play against more physical teams in conference.

I haven't been able to watch the game. Looking at the stats, Moses Abraham seemed not much of a factor.

Is that correct? I'm hoping he can build into a good addition in the paint.

He is not a starter and will likely only get 10-20 minutes per game. He gives us depth, but he lacks any shooting range. Of course, we may see more of him once we play against more physical teams in conference.

Yeah...but, with even just the 8 minutes he got, I was hoping for more than 2 rebounds and no points.

It's his first time on the floor with this group. He has time to develop and get chemistry with the other players.