Where will Braxton Miller be playing next year??

C N Red

He gets injured too easily. So we'd probably end up putting him in there (a slap in the face to Armstrong) and then 3 games later asking a demoralized Armstrong to be your starter again.

It's like you're in my head...

Nope. I just copy and pasted your post and then edited it a little.

You have a college education don't you?

I highly doubt a Dayton dude(with a kid) who is 2X B1G offensive POY would leave OSU for another school.

Agreed. and his tattoo would look out of place at any other school

braxton-miller-2jpg-c72b8307805d1f10.jpg

Well, if that dude(with a kid) wants to do the best he can for that kid and try to do his bestbby him in the future, his best option may be to leave. Hard choices have to be made in life at times, especially when providing for a child is involved.

I highly doubt a Dayton dude(with a kid) who is 2X B1G offensive POY would leave OSU for another school.

Well, if that dude(with a kid) wants to do the best he can for that kid and try to do his bestbby him in the future, his best option may be to leave. Hard choices have to be made in life at times, especially when providing for a child is involved.

Leave for the NFL or leave to go to another school? He could declare for the draft and switch positions.

Leave for the NFL or leave to go to another school? He could declare for the draft and switch positions.

I don't think his stock would be very high if he left after this year. I would think he would be better off playing one more year in college to show NFL scouts he can still be a good QB and worth drafting.

He gets injured too easily. So we'd probably end up putting him in there (a slap in the face to Armstrong) and then 3 games later asking a demoralized Armstrong to be your starter again.

Ya. Why?

I don't think his stock would be very high if he left after this year. I would think he would be better off playing one more year in college to show NFL scouts he can still be a good QB and worth drafting.

If he is going to switch positions then why come back? I can understand coming back if he really wanted to play qb. Someone will take a chance on him at the next level as long as it isn't at qb.

Ya. Why?

Because that's the old college try. Copy, paste, and edit so I don't get caught.

• 2 weeks later...

Oregon...per Internets this afternoon.

Maybe he ends up in Oregon but I doubt he is making the decision right now. He hasn't even thrown a nef football since his surgery let alone a regular football.

Urb's done a two QB system before, any talk of that yet?