Spielman "you can't throw a shoulder at a guy"

This is nothing new. Pappuchis is an awful DC, he was GA when Pelini met him and is a glorified yes man.

When are fans going to figure out that Papuchis is EXACTLY what Pelini wants- a non-thinking appendage. You can blame Papuchis all you want, but he's doing exactly what Pelini wants.

Nebraska has not played consistently good defensive fundamental football since Pelini has been our head coach.

Too often over the last 7 years we try to go for the big hit with the shoulder instead of wrapping up, and driving our momentum through the opponent. Our one-on-one tackling has been average at best.

I got to stop myself from questioning the heart or effort out there. Lack of depth contributes a lot. Wisconsins style wore these guys down. Our hurry up offense and lack of production ensured we sent the boys right back out on defense as fast as we could.

These poor players had no answers and the coaches sure as hell went giving them any. Aside from an ass chewing, what was Bo giving his players on the sideline? Motivation, adjustments? Keep your head up boys, we'll fix this. Hell no, there's none of that.

This has got to be a tough place to play ball. All the talent in the world isn't gonna stop the better teams and more importantly better coaches, from picking Bo's scheme apart.

Minnesota comes to ton in a week. They execute very well for the most part. If they don't get in a situation where Leidner is forced to throw, that game could be ugly.

Bo seems to like it both ways: He always points to poor tackling as an excuse, but no one ever sits because they are a consistently poor tackler and the poor tackling woes never seem to get better.

I just hope Corey Cooper recovers from what ever was bothering him and regains full use of his arms before the Minnesota game.

• Fire 1

Bo seems to like it both ways: He always points to poor tackling as an excuse, but no one ever sits because they are a consistently poor tackler and the poor tackling woes never seem to get better.

I just hope Corey Cooper recovers from what ever was bothering him and regains full use of his arms before the Minnesota game.

I would hope that Bo realizes that when he consistently points out how bad of a tackling team we are...he is essentially calling out himself and his staff.

Systemic issues are the fault of the coaches. Not the players and not the circumstances.

I got to stop myself from questioning the heart or effort out there. Lack of depth contributes a lot. Wisconsins style wore these guys down. Our hurry up offense and lack of production ensured we sent the boys right back out on defense as fast as we could.

These poor players had no answers and the coaches sure as hell went giving them any. Aside from an ass chewing, what was Bo giving his players on the sideline? Motivation, adjustments? Keep your head up boys, we'll fix this. Hell no, there's none of that.

This has got to be a tough place to play ball. All the talent in the world isn't gonna stop the better teams and more importantly better coaches, from picking Bo's scheme apart.

Minnesota comes to ton in a week. They execute very well for the most part. If they don't get in a situation where Leidner is forced to throw, that game could be ugly.

" Wisconsin's style wore these guys down. Our hurry up offense and lack of production ensured we sent the boys right back out on defense as fast as we could."

For these guys to be out of gas by the end of the 1st Qtr. shows a lack of conditioning. Good bye S&C coach. To continually have a lack of production shows poor game planning. Good bye Beck. I know I've said it before but these two should be the first to go and this week wouldn't be too soon

T_O_B